PDA

View Full Version : Fightin' in the showers!

Cam
08-21-2012, 10:15 AM
The weird middle school I went not only had issues with certain jersey numbers (per my other thread), but another crazy thing that always seemed to happen were fights in the showers!.......It never failed that two individuals were suddenly circling each other and throwin' punches......Everybody else just stood around and watched until the coaches caught wind of it and broke it up....I could maybe see two cheerleaders dukin' it out in the showers....but two dudes was just plain disgustin'......Never figured out what caused this strange phenomena....I had a few theories:
1) there were too many homophobes on the team.
2) the shower heads were too close to each other which may have caused some inadvertent touchin'....
3) Too many sister jokes!
4) Water was too cold causing folks to get irritated
5) Someone refused to scrub someone else's back!
6) Someone would pee in the shower tickin' off the guy next to him.
7) Too many wet soundin' farts!
8) But my #1 theory was the team bully goin' around shovin' a bar of soap into somebody's butt crack and making it look like the guy next to him did it! I saw that happen twice!....I was onto to you Roy "Caveman" Robles!!!....big trouble-maker!!:tisk:

FB-fanatic
08-21-2012, 11:59 AM
9) While the guy is shampooing his hair, continuously pour more shampoo from the top until a) the bottle is empty b) the coaches run you out because it's 9:30 c) the guy finally figures it out.

panfan
08-21-2012, 12:25 PM
The weird middle school I went not only had issues with certain jersey numbers (per my other thread), but another crazy thing that always seemed to happen were fights in the showers!.......It never failed that two individuals were suddenly circling each other and throwin' punches......Everybody else just stood around and watched until the coaches caught wind of it and broke it up....I could maybe see two cheerleaders dukin' it out in the showers....but two dudes was just plain disgustin'......Never figured out what caused this strange phenomena....I had a few theories:
1) there were too many homophobes on the team.
2) the shower heads were too close to each other which may have caused some inadvertent touchin'....
3) Too many sister jokes!
4) Water was too cold causing folks to get irritated
5) Someone refused to scrub someone else's back!
6) Someone would pee in the shower tickin' off the guy next to him.
7) Too many wet soundin' farts!
8) But my #1 theory was the team bully goin' around shovin' a bar of soap into somebody's butt crack and making it look like the guy next to him did it! I saw that happen twice!....I was onto to you Roy "Caveman" Robles!!!....big trouble-maker!!:tisk:

Cam, got too much thinkin' time on that drive into work?

Cam
08-21-2012, 12:41 PM
Cam, got too much thinkin' time on that drive into work?

No doubt!....I only get distracted when going thru that LH construction site. Always afraid one of them dump trucks might splatter my green pants and dirty my bike!......
I'm tryin' to figure out where exactly the football field will be so we can sneak in one night (& avoid security)....and bury some Burnet momentos in the endzone....just like Hoffa at Giants stadium!.....Are you with me on this one Greendawg?....Dang, where's BLEEDZGREEN when you need him??.....Don't you worry panfan...I'm a man with two brains so I gots plenty of room to think about you too!!!.......:p........LH is goin' down!!!!