PDA

View Full Version : Alvarado/Kaufman Scrimmage Thursday night game 8/23.

COBRAFOOTBALL
08-21-2012, 08:14 AM
Anyone wanting to come to Alvarado to watch Alvarado take on Kaufman this Thursday night is welcome! Most scrimmages are on Friday, so this would be an easy one to catch. Are there any other scrimmages close to Alvarado in 3A that I can catch Friday night?:thinking:

Gsquared
08-21-2012, 08:17 AM
Another reason I like going to Alvarado, they GRILL thier hotdogs, none of that boiling or steaming BS. I enjoyed it Cobra!

COBRAFOOTBALL
08-21-2012, 08:23 AM
Your welcome G! Lets do it again soon.. Maybe for the Stephenville game we can tailgate.

GrTigers6
08-21-2012, 09:26 AM
Anyone wanting to come to Alvarado to watch Alvarado take on Kaufman this Thursday night is welcome! Most scrimmages are on Friday, so this would be an easy one to catch. Are there any other scrimmages close to Alvarado in 3A that I can catch Friday night?:thinking: Stephenville/Granbury scrimmage in stephenville

Ville-D
08-21-2012, 09:36 AM
Stephenville/Granbury scrimmage in stephenville

Yes come on down the Stephenville. The booster club will be grilling burgers. Varsity should start about 7. Everybody sits on the visitor side.

Ville-D
08-21-2012, 09:37 AM
Anyone wanting to come to Alvarado to watch Alvarado take on Kaufman this Thursday night is welcome! Most scrimmages are on Friday, so this would be an easy one to catch. Are there any other scrimmages close to Alvarado in 3A that I can catch Friday night?:thinking:

I might bring the my boys and and come preview the purple people.

COBRAFOOTBALL
08-21-2012, 09:57 AM
I might bring the my boys and and come preview the purple people.Come on down.. Ill try to get a group to come there. I love me some burgers!

Ville-D
08-21-2012, 10:14 AM
Come on down.. Ill try to get a group to come there. I love me some burgers!

Dang, I just ran it by the boss and she reminded me that Thursday night is "meet the teacher" night for my to boys... So I have to go meet (more likely warn) me some teachers.

Hopefully we'll see some of y'all Friday night. And if you wear purple you will fit right in with the G-bury folks.