PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport at Celina BBQ scrimmage

Gsquared
08-21-2012, 06:38 AM
Who all is gonna be there? TXB are gonna have a set up there.

OldNavy
08-21-2012, 07:41 AM
Are you going to broadcast the scrimmage? If so, what time? Will that be a first? I don't think I have ever heard of a scrimmage broadcast.

Gsquared
08-21-2012, 07:45 AM
Are you going to broadcast the scrimmage? If so, what time? Will that be a first? I don't think I have ever heard of a scrimmage broadcast.
We are doing a broadcast but not actually broadcasting the scrimmage. We will chime in with updates and scores im sure but the rest is just bs'ing :)

BILLYFRED0000
08-21-2012, 09:21 AM
We are doing a broadcast but not actually broadcasting the scrimmage. We will chime in with updates and scores im sure but the rest is just bs'ing :)

I thought that was all you guys did. haha..... I am sure most of the celina contingent will drop by. I will be there behind the visitor stands because that is where sixth grade boys team practices.

Gsquared
08-21-2012, 09:34 AM
I thought that was all you guys did. haha..... I am sure most of the celina contingent will drop by. I will be there behind the visitor stands because that is where sixth grade boys team practices.

For the most part ya! hahaha. I think Mrs. Sharock has us set up next to the entrance to the staduim at the fence on the right when you walk in.

BILLYFRED0000
08-21-2012, 09:49 AM
Cool. My boy is a sixth grader and I go to his practices religiously. Up to this year I was one of the coaches. I like watching better. I missed too many plays as a coach watching other things than my son. If Cindy set you up there you will probably see everbody that is at the scrimmage. Hard to miss you in that location.

Txbroadcaster
08-21-2012, 12:41 PM
We will be doing a show...trying to get interviews with coaches and players after thee scrimmage...so make sure you stop by and say hi

Gsquared
08-21-2012, 12:48 PM
We will be doing a show...trying to get interviews with coaches and players after thee scrimmage...so make sure you stop by and say hi
We are gonna interview me too.

slpybear the bullfan
08-22-2012, 03:22 PM
Would love to come and meet some of you, but will be hosting our Family reunion in Bridgeport this week.

Matt

Gsquared
08-23-2012, 09:27 AM
Would love to come and meet some of you, but will be hosting our Family reunion in Bridgeport this week.

Matt

Awww man! Bring the family! I love reunions!

OldNavy
08-23-2012, 11:56 AM
Awww man! Bring the family! I love reunions!

Yea, there is going to be good food, beverage, entertainment and no clean up afterward. What family wouldn't enjoy that?

orange machine
08-23-2012, 09:56 PM
Scrimmage went good for the Bobcats. Celina scored 6 touchdowns to Bridgeports 1. In the live quarter Celina won 21 to 0. Celina still needs to improve in some areas just like every other team, but overall at this point in the season they look real good.

bobcat1
08-23-2012, 10:13 PM
Awww man! Bring the family! I love reunions!You only go to family reunions to pick up chicks. Sorry I didn't make it. I didn't get off until 9:15 tonight. How'd they look G2 and TXB?

GrTigers6
08-24-2012, 06:57 AM
Scrimmage went good for the Bobcats. Celina scored 6 touchdowns to Bridgeports 1. In the live quarter Celina won 21 to 0. Celina still needs to improve in some areas just like every other team, but overall at this point in the season they look real good.Obviously Their offense sucked! :D

Gsquared
08-24-2012, 08:49 AM
Obviously Their offense sucked! :D

Yeah, they shoulda scored 28 in the live qtr!!! Billyfred and orangmachine, was great meeting you guys!!!!

orange machine
08-24-2012, 08:54 AM
Yeah, they shoulda scored 28 in the live qtr!!! Billyfred and orangmachine, was great meeting you guys!!!!
You also.

Bullaholic
08-24-2012, 09:04 AM
It was not very pretty from the Bridgeport stands. The young Bulls have a lot of work to do, and as I posted earlier, they will get better as the season progresses. The Bobcats were my pick to win D2 even before the scrimmage. Their No. 33 RB should be all-state. He can take it to the house on any play. They are solid on both sides of the ball.

Got to see Grant and Terry while behind their mikes----one of these days they are going to let them plug them in....:D Sorry if I missed any other 3ADL folks there, especially those sitting around G2 and TXB---it was a hi and bye run, as everybody looked busy. I'll try to do better next time.

orange machine
08-24-2012, 09:34 AM
Bull I did the same thing they looked busy, but I went up and said hi I'm orange machine nice to meet y'all by now.

As for the game Celina looks like they maybe able to make a run at it. Its a long season and anything can happen. Celina's oline and backs look good.

orange machine
08-24-2012, 10:19 AM
Bull I did the same thing they looked busy, but I went up and said hi I'm orange machine nice to meet y'all by now.

As for the game Celina looks like they maybe able to make a run at it. Its a long season and anything can happen. Celina's oline and backs look good. The defense looks really strong.