PDA

View Full Version : Carthage/ Kilgore scrimage

cowboyandchrist
08-19-2012, 07:26 AM
It was a very good scrimmage for both teams. Carthage is huge on both sides of the ball. Three stand outs for the Carthage Dawgs were the front seven on D, the big O line, and the running backs. Kilgore look good on defence and has some work to do on the O-side of the ball. No funbles or interceptions on either side. 2/2 tie in controlled scrimage. Both will be very good. Carhtage could be scary good this year. Kilgore will be in the hunt for a district title in the district of doom. Very good scrimage for the first one. I have not seen hitting like that in a long time for a first game scrimmage. No one got hurt, a few left the field, but were walking around ok after the scrimmage.

MGAR
08-19-2012, 09:30 AM
I haven't seen a bone sticking out of a shin like that ever.

Wish the Kilgore kid a speedy recovery.

MGAR
08-19-2012, 09:32 AM
On a side note, Carthage's scrimmage next week will be a good battle. Gladewater's DTs vs. Carthage's guards.

Remember the name Daylon Mack..

Thought no one got hurt?

ccmom
08-19-2012, 11:02 AM

Ouch! I guess cowboyandchrist missed that. Prayers for a speedy recovery from me, too!

MGAR
08-19-2012, 11:09 AM
Wasn't a varsity kid.

Manso/V8
08-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Wasn't a varsity kid.

It wasn't a varsity. Was it a JV kid, or a freshman? Or did you just make that up completely?

MGAR
08-20-2012, 12:09 AM
It wasn't a varsity. Was it a JV kid, or a freshman? Or did you just make that up completely?

Why would I make something like that up?

It was a non varsity player which could be why the other guy didn't mention anything.

It was a junior varsity player.