PDA

View Full Version : Sinton/Beeville scrimmage

Ranger354
08-19-2012, 05:20 AM
Anyone go to this? Which QB sinton playing?

SintonFan_inAustin
08-19-2012, 10:58 AM
Anyone go to this? Which QB sinton playing?Tyler Handson looked sharp early, 3 deep routes for td in their first set of plays. Sinton rest of the scrimmage worked on the running game and short to medium routes,he only went deep one other time during the 1st stringers. 1st team defense got push around in the opening drive against Beeville running game as Beeville went down the field for a opening td. Sinton defense looked better on next set of plays against the run. control scrimmage for 1st stringers was Sinton 3 Beeville 1.

2nd stringers Beeville 2 Sinton 0. Sinton qb was #4 i think J.Acosta, had a couple of good passes but overall offense didn't move much. Last set of plays #7 i think it was Wes McDaniels he looked pretty good running and passing the ball and came up short in getting them in a for a score.

Live qtr with running clock: Sinton 0 Beeville 0

Sinton went down the field and drive ends at the 5 yd line of Beeville as the Trojans come up with a stop. Beeville offense moves it to near midfield as time ran out.

Sinton offense looked like it could score all day if they would just go deep everytime. Handson looked sharped, very good passer and looked like his running game might be a plus this season. He did throw 2 interceptions as he looked down the reciever and db read it all the way. Sinton defensively a bit behind early but has the players to pick it up by the season opener.

Ranger354
08-19-2012, 02:16 PM
Thanks for the info

MustangFootball
08-19-2012, 04:28 PM
Sinton sure is gonna be tough this year...I saw about 8 Sinton player at the Ingleside -kingsville scrimmage wearing there Sinton shirts, the QB (Hanson ) was among them. You could tell they were ready hit the field, they were sitting a few rows down from us.