orange machine
08-18-2012, 09:12 PM
Were are the Bport and Argyle folk.

orange machine
08-18-2012, 11:35 PM
t.t.t.

Bullaholic
08-19-2012, 08:41 AM
Argyle definitely looked to be the better team in this scrimmage. They were faster on both sides of the ball, and tackled much better than the Bulls. The Argyle backs ran the ball consistently and their receivers went up and got the ball consistently against the Bull defenders. I think it was 3-4 Argyle to 1 in the live quarter. The Bulls showed some flashes on offense, with the Bull QB going about 60 on a scamper around the left end, and the RB had a few nice gainers. I think Argyle will definitely be in the deep playoff hunt this season. The Bulls have some work to do, especially on defense, and I think it will be one of those years where they get better every week, and peak for the playoffs. The Bull QB and RB can run, and the QB can deliver the ball pretty well, but is learning the passing game, as he was thrust into the QB role after the transfer in March of the Bull starting QB to Coppell. These Bulls are young and raw, but they do have the potential to be a good team. Argyle is definitely further down the development road--especially on defense.

regaleagle
08-19-2012, 01:53 PM
Argyle gets a seasoned Prosper team ranked #16 in 4A this year next Friday in Argyle @ 7pm. That will be more like a game-type situation for us to further evaluate our team and players. I know one thing for certain....the coaching staff never quits all season long evaluating and tweaking our offensive, defensive, and special teams play. In the long run, I think this gives every player more opportunities to develop his particular skill sets to determine what position(s) he can best excel at for the team.:cool:

orange machine
08-19-2012, 05:47 PM
How did the new qb look for Argyle???

BullBoy
08-20-2012, 06:33 AM
These Bulls are young and raw, but they do have the potential to be a good team.

THIS is what I wanted to hear, I admit I was a bit worried when I heard our QB transferred. Can't wait for the season to start!