PDA

View Full Version : El Campo

Dub-C
08-17-2012, 08:18 PM
Got to see the Floyd Bess shuffle. Td

bird_fan
08-17-2012, 08:51 PM
how did the scrimmage go im out of town for the weekend can i get some info?

Dub-C
08-17-2012, 09:01 PM
Pretty good scrimmage WC scored twice and El Campo 1 but ElCampo Came out strong on offense and Defense. But I think they were a little out of shape ( but to be expected, it felt like it was a Million degrees out there) anyway then Wc started clicking on O and d. All in all El Campo is going to be a force in their district and Region, they are big on the offensive line for sure with speed. I see them making a run for the district Championship.

Dub-C
08-17-2012, 09:02 PM
Pretty good scrimmage WC scored twice and El Campo 1 but ElCampo Came out strong on offense and Defense. But I think they were a little out of shape ( but to be expected, it felt like it was a Million degrees out there) anyway then Wc started clicking on O and d. All in all El Campo is going to be a force in their district and Region, they are big on the offensive line for sure with speed. I see them making a run for the district Championship.

Btw sorry for the crappy commentary.

Necked
08-17-2012, 09:23 PM
El Campo seems to have rock solid lines year after year...wont take them long to get where they need to be...

Roughneck93
08-17-2012, 10:18 PM
Got to see the Floyd Bess shuffle. Td

Floyd looks like he's in midseason form.

Dub-C
08-17-2012, 10:27 PM
Floyd looks like he's in midseason form.
My question is How in the world do you run down hill that fast and instanly stop and pop backwards a couple yards, take off again while making everyone miss the tackle then take it to the House. He is almost unbelievable.

Roughneck93
08-17-2012, 11:03 PM
My question is How in the world do you run down hill that fast and instanly stop and pop backwards a couple yards, take off again while making everyone miss the tackle then take it to the House. He is almost unbelievable.

Definitely fun to watch.

'Necks 2013-14
08-17-2012, 11:09 PM
My question is How in the world do you run down hill that fast and instanly stop and pop backwards a couple yards, take off again while making everyone miss the tackle then take it to the House. He is almost unbelievable.No doubt Floyd is tha man, however, I also REALLY liked the quickness of the Bryant kid. And let us not overlook Mr. Myles' catch and run on the far sideline. Marquise is a great kid and I really hope he gets the rock more often this season.

LHPfactory
08-18-2012, 12:26 AM
Pretty good scrimmage WC scored twice and El Campo 1 but ElCampo Came out strong on offense and Defense. But I think they were a little out of shape ( but to be expected, it felt like it was a Million deg:stirpot::stirpot:rees out there) anyway then Wc started clicking on O and d. All in all El Campo is going to be a force in their district and Region, they are big on the offensive line for sure with speed. I see them making a run for the district Championship.

I bet Belleville has been running gassers and already in shape to man that little old 3A Slot-T that is logistically ineffective against schools like EC.