PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale Teacher group sex with students

Says they were all 18 (football) and not statutory rape but improper relations with students. 20 years if convicted possibly.

Old Tiger
08-17-2012, 08:37 AM
woman teacher? pics?

jason
08-17-2012, 08:41 AM
brown bag

mick5302
08-17-2012, 08:52 AM
This was a couple of years ago, no current students involved.

ccmom
08-17-2012, 09:16 AM
Group sex with students complete with a video?? Wow. She's not only twisted, she's obviously not too bright. Smh

orange machine
08-17-2012, 09:30 AM
Me and some other guys were talking abou this the other day. If you are a high school student would you admit that you were sleeping with your teacher, the general consensus was no.

rockdale80
08-17-2012, 09:35 AM
Me and some other guys were talking abou this the other day. If you are a high school student would you admit that you were sleeping with your teacher, the general consensus was no.

Depends on what she looked like.

So plausibly, I would. :)

1st and goal
08-17-2012, 09:41 AM
Apparently it was group sex, so there was no denying it. Also, the witness on the stand testified that during the group sex, no condoms were used.

orange machine
08-17-2012, 09:44 AM
Here is what she looks like.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Live-tweets-from-Kennedale-teachers-sex-scandal-trial-166411266.html

Bullaholic
08-17-2012, 10:23 AM
No way this behavior can be acceptable for a teacher with her students. However, all the participants were willing and over 18yo. Dismissal and barred from teaching for life should be sufficient punishment in this case. I don't think jail time is warranted in this incident.

1st and goal
08-17-2012, 10:38 AM
No way this behavior can be acceptable for a teacher with her students. However, all the participants were willing and over 18yo. Dismissal and barred from teaching for life should be sufficient punishment in this case. I don't think jail time is warranted in this incident.

Yah, I agree. It was disgusting and deviant but since all adults, no jail time, fine or probation IMO. Just lifetime suspension from teaching anywhere young males are attending.

rockdale80
08-17-2012, 11:54 AM
Yah, I agree. It was disgusting and deviant but since all adults, no jail time, fine or probation IMO. Just lifetime suspension from teaching anywhere young males are attending.

This is silly. They were all adults at the time and all consented. Let a playa play!

Phantom Stang
08-17-2012, 12:49 PM
:iagree:
The school district has every right to fire her, but IMO, to even put her on trial in a court of law, is Evil in itself.

toddg
08-17-2012, 02:01 PM
"On Tuesday, some of those students took the stand. We are not identifying them because of their ages and the nature of the alleged crimes."

i thought they were all 18 and considered "consenting" adults....

BwdLion73
08-17-2012, 02:02 PM

Was one of them the officer who spotted the UFO?:eek: (sorry could not stop myself)

Tejastrue
08-17-2012, 02:33 PM

Well..if it was a complete team effort and it appears to have been just that... then yes.

Manso/V8
08-17-2012, 03:44 PM
I think at 18, it would be tough not to brag a little bit to your friends about it, and then the small town communication/gossip machine gets out of control! I don't know if this happens more now than it did in the past, but with handy cell phone cameras/ videos, and text message trails I think at least a higher percentage of these cases are exposed...........and then of course we have this internet machine thing and forums like this that help spread the lusty tales. Not too long ago, this news probably wouldn't have traveled all that far from Kennendale.

We had a pretty steamy principal/teacher romance at the elementary school about 8 years ago, and they inadvertantly left an email trail of stories about after hour trysts in the nurse's office shower. Somehow the email story details got out, like they almost always do, and their was a palpable lustful tension around town. Around 9 months later, the maternity ward at Bellville General Hospital was at capacity. So, we have a bump in the number of 7 year olds right now and maybe those numbers will work in our favor on the field. Odds are, the 2022 Brahmas will have a good year thanks in part to that shower scene.

yellaseeker
08-17-2012, 05:09 PM
This is silly. They were all adults at the time and all consented. Let a playa play!

No doubt! Damn, i had an unlucky four years of high school. Sounds like she put in for a few raises. Definately seen a few that were pretty hot back in the day but never heard of or seen any of them get involved with the guys. What's the deal, they think that's gonna ruin those boys poor little minds? Maybe short term. hahaha!! Continuing education is what the class is called isn't it? Lol

Rabid Cougar
08-17-2012, 05:50 PM
Her husband was deployed at the time. Sounds like she had plenty of Jodies.

1st and goal
08-17-2012, 09:56 PM
I think I heard she was found guilty.

Roughneck93
08-17-2012, 10:24 PM
I think I heard she was found guilty.

Yes sir, and sentenced to five years in prison.

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Ex-teacher-gets-5-year-prison-term-for-student-sex-3794999.php

regaleagle
08-18-2012, 01:01 AM
Will "justice" be served in this case by anyone involved??? Sounds like a DA witch hunt to me. Problem is, this kind of interpretation of the law does more harm than good. If the students were underage, then I could see how the prosecution would be relavent. In this particular incident, it is not, IMO.

coachc45
08-18-2012, 07:17 AM
Will "justice" be served in this case by anyone involved??? Sounds like a DA witch hunt to me. Problem is, this kind of interpretation of the law does more harm than good. If the students were underage, then I could see how the prosecution would be relavent. In this particular incident, it is not, IMO.

The Law is plain and simple in this case.....basically it states that a teacher can not have sex with a student. It is designed that way to keep the teacher from using undue influence or power over the student to entice the sex act. Alot of times teachers trade sex for grades, or not going to principal..... I understand what y'all are saying, but would you be saying the same thing if it was a male teacher and female student?

Old Tiger
08-18-2012, 09:11 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT80nWZdU456ssKpTUaYEfS5bYOdP-4_32XtdWQMXInI31_BeuDdyZzGawDPg

defense51
08-18-2012, 10:30 AM
The Law is plain and simple in this case.....basically it states that a teacher can not have sex with a student. It is designed that way to keep the teacher from using undue influence or power over the student to entice the sex act. Alot of times teachers trade sex for grades, or not going to principal..... I understand what y'all are saying, but would you be saying the same thing if it was a male teacher and female student?
If it was a male teacher and female students, I can guarantee you the reaction would be completely different.

ronwx5x
08-18-2012, 11:51 AM
Alot of times teachers trade sex for grades, or not going to principal..... I understand what y'all are saying, but would you be saying the same thing if it was a male teacher and female student?

A lot of times? Do you really beleive or know this to be true? I sure hope not, male or female.

Her husband was deployed at the time. Sounds like she had plenty of Jodies.

I wonder if he is going to stand beside her after watching her get worked over on video in court. He has 5 years to either wait or get on with his life.

texas_wildcat
08-18-2012, 04:26 PM
im not saying this is right at all because it is not. . . . . . but way should it matter if they were 18 . . . . . . and if it is a big deal why did the kids not go to jail too

slingshot
08-18-2012, 04:39 PM
If it was a male teacher and female students, I can guarantee you the reaction would be completely different. Ding, Ding, Ding... We have a winner!

bobcat1
08-18-2012, 06:36 PM
I've been quiet in all this but there was one teacher in High School that would have never had to worry about me ever saying a word. These were all grown people. It wasn't these young men's first time around. No doubt she's a rat for cheating on her husband while he served our country. But I don't think there is a reason she should be in jail (other than the fact that it is a new law).