PDA

View Full Version : I got a bad taste in my mouth this morning...

Cam
08-16-2012, 01:44 PM
and now I know why!....My wife put a new toothbrush out for me....and it's Liberty Hill PURPLE!!......threw that darn thing out, but not before I brushed my dogs canines with it!!.......:tongue:

dammit woman....where's my green toothbrush?......

Old Tiger
08-16-2012, 01:49 PM
You know what they say about guys who put purple toothbrushes in their mouth....they'll put anything in there.

Cam
08-16-2012, 02:20 PM
You know what they say about guys who put purple toothbrushes in their mouth....they'll put anything in there.

....there goes Old Tiger again.....always gotta get all nasty on everyone!........I would not challenge me in the nasty department!!....

Old Tiger
08-16-2012, 02:22 PM
Tmi.

Gsquared
08-16-2012, 02:24 PM

Post of the day right here. I laughed at this one.

greendawg84
08-16-2012, 03:11 PM
and now I know why!....My wife put a new toothbrush out for me....and it's Liberty Hill PURPLE!!......threw that darn thing out, but not before I brushed my dogs canines with it!!.......:tongue:

I got my wife trained , NOTHING PURPLE is allowed in my house , I dont care what it is ! Not even purple Gatorade !

1st and goal
08-16-2012, 03:19 PM
I wouldn't have even brushed my dog's teeth with it.

Phantom Stang
08-16-2012, 03:26 PM
I wouldn't have even brushed my dog's teeth with it.

What about using it to scrub the carpet after your dog leaves a "gift"?

panfan
08-16-2012, 03:35 PM
whats with all the purple people haters?

defense51
08-16-2012, 03:54 PM
http://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-meaning.html

Purple is associated with royalty.

Dark purple such as the Indians wear evokes gloom and sad feelings. It can cause frustration. Sounds about right for what our opponents feel.

Cam
08-16-2012, 04:01 PM

.....I hear ya panfan....there's always someone tryin' to stir up trouble!.....:stirpot:

Phantom Stang
08-16-2012, 04:05 PM

People?? I thought we were talking about toothbrushes.:crazy1:

panfan
08-16-2012, 04:09 PM

Dark purple such as the Indians wear evokes gloom and sad feelings. It can cause frustration. Sounds about right for what our opponents feel.

Great minds think alike - I also looked up the meaning of colors including green - Cam and Greendawg might want to go look up what green means.

I came up with my own: Green = color of grass and trees, also puke and cess pools, Green = color of money, also of envy, Green = color of Kermit the Frog, Kermit said it wasn't easy being green.

Cam
08-16-2012, 04:49 PM
Great minds think alike - I also looked up the meaning of colors including green - Cam and Greendawg might want to go look up what green means.

I came up with my own: Green = color of grass and trees, also puke and cess pools, Green = color of money, also of envy, Green = color of Kermit the Frog, Kermit said it wasn't easy being green.

LOL...we'll continue this discussion tomorrow....right now, I gotta go fight traffic....

defense51
08-16-2012, 05:12 PM
LOL...we'll continue this discussion tomorrow....right now, I gotta go fight traffic....
No traffic here, I guess that makes you (wait for it)

"green with envy" :taunt:

panfan
08-16-2012, 05:14 PM

Speakin' of... I swore I saw you going through LH at 4:55. Bright Green pants, old school Camo jacket on a motorcycle that looked a bit too small heading west towards Burnet with a scowl on his face cause he was still in the LH City Limits. Figured that has to be CAM.

1st and goal
08-16-2012, 10:02 PM
Speakin' of... I swore I saw you going through LH at 4:55. Bright Green pants, old school Camo jacket on a motorcycle that looked a bit too small heading west towards Burnet with a scowl on his face cause he was still in the LH City Limits. Figured that has to be CAM.
lol
the board is heating up a little.

greendawg84
08-17-2012, 08:03 AM

You did see CAM ! He must have been getting ready for the scrimmage this afternoon , he likes to prepare early for the season.

Farmersfan
08-17-2012, 08:47 AM

At what point did you use the toothbrush to get the "Bad taste in your mouth"? Was it before or after you brushed your dog's teeth?

panfan
08-17-2012, 12:38 PM
You did see CAM ! He must have been getting ready for the scrimmage this afternoon , he likes to prepare early for the season.

UR yanking my chain - was that really him?? I doubt it. One of these days we'll meet up - maybe this year when LH plays Burnet, since we have to go to the Dawg pound to play.

greendawg84
08-17-2012, 03:08 PM
UR yanking my chain - was that really him?? I doubt it. One of these days we'll meet up - maybe this year when LH plays Burnet, since we have to go to the Dawg pound to play.

Well , kinda but with CAM one never knows what he is up to ....

Hell yeah come on over to the pound and I will by you a cheesburger and fries !

LHPfactory
08-17-2012, 06:08 PM
Well , kinda but with CAM one never knows what he is up to ....

Hell yeah come on over to the pound and I will by you a cheesburger and fries !

I will be giving out free purple toothbrushes at the meet n greet:spitlol:

LH Panther Mom
08-18-2012, 06:14 AM
:D Nice!

Cam
08-20-2012, 10:10 AM

Barney is purple!......not only that, God created man and guess what color our eyes are most sensitive to?....GREEN!!:p.......But I do think it's time LH gets purple turf!!

Cam
08-20-2012, 10:12 AM

cool!...I'll bring some green ones too.....and GREEN Easy Glide floss as well.......

defense51
08-20-2012, 10:24 AM
cool!...I'll bring some green ones too.....and GREEN Easy Glide floss as well.......
Should make for one hell of a tailgate/dental checkup party. :D:

Cam
08-20-2012, 10:37 AM
Should make for one hell of a tailgate/dental checkup party. :D:

LOL!....I'll get my nephew to come down......he just gradu-macated from Baylor dental school...........I'll make sure he brings some GREEN tooth stain for the LH folk!!....and maybe pull a few teeth by accident!.....