PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou Flower Mound Marcus & Copperas Cove

Cam
08-16-2012, 12:18 PM
for giving us a few move-ins! Flower Mound sends us big Sam Porter (a junior) who tips the scales at about 300 I hear. Saw him yesterday and he looks the part! That should give Burnet two beefy guards weighing in at 265 & 300.
Copperas Cove sends us junior Drew Dewald. A QB who I hear was slated to battle for a starting spot at Cove. Now, he's got to fight current Burnet QB, junior Drew Kiser, who is showing signs that he is gonna be a good one. So, it's Drew vs. Drew!.....Heard the kid from the Cove can also play some DB......anyway, just keep sending em' our way folks!

On another Burnet note: Freshman RB Brock Foster claimed his Bronze Medal by finishing third out of 61 entries in the long jump with a leap of 19'11.75" at the AAU Junior Olympics on July 30. He also recently ran an 11.67 100m. Not bad for a frosh!....

LHPfactory
08-16-2012, 01:07 PM
for giving us a few move-ins! Flower Mound sends us big Sam Porter (a junior) who tips the scales at about 300 I hear. Saw him yesterday and he looks the part! That should give Burnet two beefy guards weighing in at 265 & 300.
Copperas Cove sends us junior Drew Dewald. A QB who I hear was slated to battle for a starting spot at Cove. Now, he's got to fight current Burnet QB, junior Drew Kiser, who is showing signs that he is gonna be a good one. So, it's Drew vs. Drew!.....Heard the kid from the Cove can also play some DB......anyway, just keep sending em' our way folks!

On another Burnet note: Freshman RB Brock Foster claimed his Bronze Medal by finishing third out of 61 entries in the long jump with a leap of 19'11.75" at the AAU Junior Olympics on July 30. He also recently ran an 11.67 100m. Not bad for a frosh!....

To many cooks in the kitchen can be a recipe for strife, We will see October 26th.:p

jason
08-16-2012, 01:20 PM
another quarterback from copperas cove recently made some headlines...

ronwx5x
08-16-2012, 01:21 PM
To many cooks in the kitchen can be a recipe for strife, We will see October 26th.:p

You think it will take that long? If there is going to be strife I surmise it will occur before Oct 26th!

LHPfactory
08-16-2012, 01:25 PM
You think it will take that long? If there is going to be strife I surmise it will occur before Oct 26th!

Im stirring the pot early, Oct 26th is the LH@Burnet Game...... The worst part is the @Burnet, its tuff to win on the GreenMile.

Cam
08-16-2012, 01:34 PM

well...that's what I just said! fight means strife or vice-versa...don't confuse me LHP!..I'm not real smarts.........it's called competition...and competition brings out the best in everyone....and yes, we will see on the 26th....and don't you think you got a cake-walk comin' against Burnet!...:taunt:

LHPfactory
08-16-2012, 01:42 PM
well...that's what I just said! fight means strife or vice-versa...don't confuse me LHP!..I'm not real smarts.........it's called competition...and competition brings out the best in everyone....and yes, we will see on the 26th....and don't you think you got a cake-walk comin' against Burnet!...:taunt:

I know 8-3A will be a battleground this year with out a doubt.

regaleagle
08-17-2012, 12:09 AM
Did somebody say the word "cake" > like let's walk on over to the kitchen right now and get me a slice of that chocolate cake and a cold glass of milk. Oh yeah>>>I'm walking....CAKE WALKING.

defense51
08-17-2012, 12:36 AM
I like cake, chocolate or red velvet.