PDA

View Full Version : what happened to page

orange machine
08-15-2012, 11:40 PM
What happened to Dahop, Sweetwater Red, Dre, Kepdawg, BobcatBenny, Mustang04, BBDE, Liberty Hill Panther Mom, LHP Factory and the others. For the love of God where have they all gone??????????????????????????

regaleagle
08-15-2012, 11:47 PM
To never-never land, perhaps? Nah, they'll be back as soon as the season cranks, I betcha. It's still summer, but not for long. When those Friday nite lights start shining, alot of the posters come outta their summer slumber.

Matthew328
08-16-2012, 08:32 AM
I think kep quit posting here...he pops into our Thur and Sat chats on TOC during the season

Ranger Mom
08-16-2012, 08:52 AM
I think I am friends on facebook with the majority of those you listed. Dahop and Sweetwater Red aren't very active there either. Dre is now a daddy and he and his wife just moved from an apartment to a house. Kepdawg is around, he just doesn't post....I talk to him via PM's and in the chat, when he have a chat going. Mustang04 seems to be working all over the country on those windfarms, he just got engaged a month or two ago. LHPM pops in from time to time...with football starting, I am sure she will be here more.

orange machine
08-16-2012, 10:25 AM
Ranger Mom you are the perfect young lady to start getting in touch with all the old timers and get them back in here.

Phantom Stang
08-16-2012, 02:31 PM
You can add GetRDoneStangs, Bubba Joe, and Stang Red to that list.

Oh yeah, I even miss seeing black magic on here just a little bit.

BwdLion73
08-16-2012, 02:47 PM
You can add GetRDoneStangs, Bubba Joe, and Stang Red to that list.

Oh yeah, I even miss seeing black magic on here just a little bit.

I heard that Black Magic and Rocket had opened up a pottery shop in New Mexico. I'm not sure if he took or had any "love slaves" left. :)

Phantom Stang
08-16-2012, 03:44 PM
I heard that Black Magic and Rocket had opened up a pottery shop in New Mexico. I'm not sure if he took or had any "love slaves" left. :)

Ya think maybe they could have gone into business with Walt and Jesse?:eek:

Sweetwater Red
08-17-2012, 12:38 PM
I think I am friends on facebook with the majority of those you listed. Dahop and Sweetwater Red aren't very active there either. Dre is now a daddy and he and his wife just moved from an apartment to a house. Kepdawg is around, he just doesn't post....I talk to him via PM's and in the chat, when he have a chat going. Mustang04 seems to be working all over the country on those windfarms, he just got engaged a month or two ago. LHPM pops in from time to time...with football starting, I am sure she will be here more.

What's funny is me and DaHop were both at the Tigers/Rangers last Saturday and we didn't know it until I posted pics on FB after I got home Sunday. :doh:

Sweetwater Red
08-17-2012, 12:42 PM
What happened to Dahop, Sweetwater Red, Dre, Kepdawg, BobcatBenny, Mustang04, BBDE, Liberty Hill Panther Mom, LHP Factory and the others. For the love of God where have they all gone??????????????????????????

I'm here. Football season starts today for me. I'm gonna run over to Wylie after work and watch the 110 kids they have on their varsity team scrimmage Vernon. Then tomorrow night it's Sweetwater and WF Hirschi.

orange machine
08-17-2012, 01:51 PM
I'm here. Football season starts today for me. I'm gonna run over to Wylie after work and watch the 110 kids they have on their varsity team scrimmage Vernon. Then tomorrow night it's Sweetwater and WF Hirschi.

You need to get all the sweetwater folks back on here along with Dahop.

DaHop72
08-22-2012, 03:27 PM

Been hooked up with baseball and work, will try to get back in the flow!

orange machine
08-22-2012, 08:19 PM
Been hooked up with baseball and work, will try to get back in the flow!
Hey man bout time. You been to Wataburger in Abilene lately?

DaHop72
08-22-2012, 08:37 PM
Hey man bout time. You been to Wataburger in Abilene lately?

Been to a lot of Whataburgers but haven't been back to Abilene since the game.

LH Panther Mom
08-22-2012, 09:29 PM
I haven't gone anywhere. I spent some time updating pages over the weekend. AND started the pre-season rankings thread. Between Saturday and last night, I have been to San Marcos twice and San Antonio twice, so haven't had much time.

zebrablue2
08-22-2012, 10:11 PM
I haven't gone anywhere. I spent some time updating pages over the weekend. AND started the pre-season rankings thread. Between Saturday and last night, I have been to San Marcos twice and San Antonio twice, so haven't had much time.

See u here about 5am on sat., most reg. posters just in a deep sleep-- LOL...

Ranger Mom
08-23-2012, 08:35 AM

Did you ever hear that life was supposed to slow down as we got older?? I just don't see that happening..do you?? I joined this board 10 years ago, while I still had 5 kids at home, and I am way busier now than I was then!!

Bullaholic
08-23-2012, 09:13 AM
Welcome back for the season Hop and Red. Should be a dandy with all the new kids on the block from 4A. Help us keep em' honest....:D

LHPfactory
08-23-2012, 09:29 AM

Im here, been busy coaching/starting up the new Liberty Hill Panthers Youth Football League. Its part of the Hill Country Youth Football League and 4 of the 6 teams from 8-3A have teams competing in it.

I am coaching the 5th/6th grade team, So far we have had 2 scrimmages 1 against the Burnet team (LH 13 touchdowns Burnet 0) and yes I put my second string in and they kept scoring.

We then Scrimmaged Cedar Park Vista Ridge (LH 9 touchdowns - Vista Ridge 0), Called the dogs off in this one as well.

The 1st rule for this new association is that LH youth teams will adhere and support the LH head coaches football system and teach it to the kids, exactly how the LHHS runs it (both offense and defense). I have coached youth football for 7 years and grew tired of youth coaches trying to build a system around their son (ie Daddy Balling). Not all these coaches are Daddy Ballers, some just like other systems, but this is not what is in the best interest for the kids as a whole.

This new league is based running our system and staffing it with the right kids for the right spots. My 6th grader would love to be a full back, but God made him a Center and DT, he is an awsome center (18 pancakes against Burnet and several more against Vista Ridge).

We play Llano this saturday (8/25) at noon on the field behind the HEB in Marble Falls, so anyone wanting to see how the 5th/6th Graders from LH run the nasty Slot, come out and see.

So you see ive been busy, doing important stuff for LH football. I have to coach tonight, so wont make it to Bastrop to see LH v Sealy, I hope to be in Giddings for Zero week though.

BEAST
08-23-2012, 10:03 AM
Im here, been busy coaching/starting up the new Liberty Hill Panthers Youth Football League. Its part of the Hill Country Youth Football League and 4 of the 6 teams from 8-3A have teams competing in it.

I am coaching the 5th/6th grade team, So far we have had 2 scrimmages 1 against the Burnet team (LH 13 touchdowns Burnet 0) and yes I put my second string in and they kept scoring.

We then Scrimmaged Cedar Park Vista Ridge (LH 9 touchdowns - Vista Ridge 0), Called the dogs off in this one as well.

The 1st rule for this new association is that LH youth teams will adhere and support the LH head coaches football system and teach it to the kids, exactly how the LHHS runs it (both offense and defense). I have coached youth football for 7 years and grew tired of youth coaches trying to build a system around their son (ie Daddy Balling). Not all these coaches are Daddy Ballers, some just like other systems, but this is not what is in the best interest for the kids as a whole.

This new league is based running our system and staffing it with the right kids for the right spots. My 6th grader would love to be a full back, but God made him a Center and DT, he is an awsome center (18 pancakes against Burnet and several more against Vista Ridge).

We play Llano this saturday (8/25) at noon on the field behind the HEB in Marble Falls, so anyone wanting to see how the 5th/6th Graders from LH run the nasty Slot, come out and see.

So you see ive been busy, doing important stuff for LH football. I have to coach tonight, so wont make it to Bastrop to see LH v Sealy, I hope to be in Giddings for Zero week though.

That is exactly the way I coach my sons 5/6 grade team here in Brownwood. Does LH have multiple teams in that age bracket or just 1?

BEAST

LHPfactory
08-23-2012, 10:26 AM
That is exactly the way I coach my sons 5/6 grade team here in Brownwood. Does LH have multiple teams in that age bracket or just 1?

BEAST

Right now we have 1 in the new league (LHPYF under AYF) and 1 in the LHYFC (Centex) league. I hope to have Freshman (1st n 2nd grade), JV (3rd n 4th grade) and Varsity (5th n 6th grade) next season.

TheAYF hill county league as of now is:
Liberty Hill
Burnet
Llano
Lampasas
San Saba
Blanco
Johnson City.

If you guys and gatesville come over we will have all of 8-3A.

We scrimmaged the Cedar Park Vista Ridge team to test where we are, looks like we have a tuff group. That Cedar Park team had about 30 kids and 7 of them were on a team that went deep in the national playoffs the past couple of years.

I think San Saba scrimmaged you guys, how are they looking?

BEAST
08-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Right now we have 1 in the new league (LHPYF under AYF) and 1 in the LHYFC (Centex) league. I hope to have Freshman (1st n 2nd grade), JV (3rd n 4th grade) and Varsity (5th n 6th grade) next season.

TheAYF hill county league as of now is:
Liberty Hill
Burnet
Llano
Lampasas
San Saba
Blanco
Johnson City.

If you guys and gatesville come over we will have all of 8-3A.

We scrimmaged the Cedar Park Vista Ridge team to test where we are, looks like we have a tuff group. That Cedar Park team had about 30 kids and 7 of them were on a team that went deep in the national playoffs the past couple of years.

I think San Saba scrimmaged you guys, how are they looking?

One of our other teams may have scrimmaged San Saba. It wasnt mine. We have some Abilene teams coming to town this weekend for our scrimmage.

BEAST

coach
08-23-2012, 05:32 PM

What ever happened to I_Dont_Care

Ranger Mom
08-23-2012, 06:37 PM
What ever happened to I_Dont_Care

I forgot about that guy.......(or I always assumed it was a guy anyway!!)

rockdale80
08-24-2012, 11:40 AM
I just got back from NM where Ive been making pottery for the last few months.

BBDE rolled out long ago. This place isnt the same and instead of certain Mods listening to us lowly posters, we were told to shut up or leave. So he left.

:kiss:

LH Panther Mom
08-25-2012, 08:40 AM
Did you ever hear that life was supposed to slow down as we got older?? I just don't see that happening..do you?? I joined this board 10 years ago, while I still had 5 kids at home, and I am way busier now than I was then!!
I know what you mean! I thought once my kids graduated & were in college, things would slow down. Instead, it seems like I have MORE going on!