PDA

View Full Version : UFO Sighting

orange machine
08-15-2012, 10:40 AM
I dont believe in Alien UFO'S, but last night around 9:45 one of my patrol officers saw a bright white oval object hovering for around 30 mintues over the ground. He said it was about 300 yards long and was hovering at 150 to 200 ft above the ground. The officer stated that after 30 minutes had passed the image went black and he could no longer see it. I contacted the local media in our area and the weatherman is supposed to look and see if there was anything unusual going on last night. Pretty stange!

regaleagle
08-15-2012, 10:44 AM
They're probably checking out Celina for this year's season. For all we know, they may be bigtime high school football fans, lol. We didn't have any such sightings at Argyle, if that means anything. Do y'all have any recent move-ins over there, perchance???

orange machine
08-15-2012, 10:47 AM
Im the Chief in Bells not Celina, but as big as he was saying this thing was you might have been able to see it from Argyle.

gatordaze
08-15-2012, 10:52 AM
They're probably checking out Celina for this year's season. For all we know, they may be bigtime high school football fans, lol. We didn't have any such sightings at Argyle, if that means anything. Do y'all have any recent move-ins over there, perchance???

Funny that you mention it, we did get a couple of move ins today. Saw the coaches struggling to fit them with helmets.

Ville-D
08-15-2012, 10:53 AM
I dont believe in Alien UFO'S, but last night around 9:45 one of my patrol officers saw a bright white oval object hovering for around 30 mintues over the ground. He said it was about 300 yards long and was hovering at 150 to 200 ft above the ground. The officer stated that after 30 minutes had passed the image went black and he could no longer see it. I contacted the local media in our area and the weatherman is supposed to look and see if there was anything unusual going on last night. Pretty stange!

They do love HS football. http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/60.gif

Old Tiger
08-15-2012, 10:59 AM
Did his dash cam catch it?

orange machine
08-15-2012, 11:04 AM
Did his dash cam catch it?

Crap no he said he didint think anything about it. He was to in shock I guess. I did tell him that shows what kinda investigative skills he had though.

Old Tiger
08-15-2012, 11:35 AM
:dispntd:
Crap no he said he didint think anything about it. He was to in shock I guess. I did tell him that shows what kinda investigative skills he had though.

BwdLion73
08-15-2012, 11:41 AM
Yeah you would think after 30 minutes he might say "hey I need to document this" Did he do a lateral transfer from Stephenville?:p

Saggy Aggie
08-15-2012, 12:06 PM
did anyone else see it? Did he call anyone and think, hey maybe the rest of the officers ought to see this?

I'm calling BS.

You'd think somewhere in a 30 min time frame he would've thought to at least whip out his phone and take a picture...

OldBison75
08-15-2012, 12:40 PM
You might want to consider ordering a random drug and alcohol screen on the officer--I mean, after all, he reports seeing a huge object lighting up the sky for 30 minutes and has no pictures, no dash cam video, and nobody else that saw it. Check his locker and the car for any traces of funny stuff. Did he even call the dispatcher or anybody else while it was going on?

Maybe he just dozed of and had a really crazy dream and thinks it is real.

As Chief, I think my BS meter would be buzzing real loud right now.

garciap77
08-15-2012, 12:55 PM
Yeah you would think after 30 minutes he might say "hey I need to document this" Did he do a lateral transfer from Stephenville?:p

:1popcorn:

Gsquared
08-15-2012, 01:07 PM
I see UFO's all the time.

orange machine
08-15-2012, 01:21 PM
I told him how stupid it was that he didnt go investigate it further I mean this is police 101. We will never know now and it aggravates the heck out of me.

Cam
08-15-2012, 01:51 PM

dammit.....the end is near......

Pendragon13
08-15-2012, 01:56 PM
I see UFO's all the time.You really can't identify the objects people are always throwing at you?

Farmersfan
08-15-2012, 02:05 PM
I bet the aliens had a brain freeze ray locked onto this officer. That's why he didn't think to get evidence. OM, did you look for evidence of probing?

orange machine
08-15-2012, 03:42 PM
I bet the aliens had a brain freeze ray locked onto this officer. That's why he didn't think to get evidence. OM, did you look for evidence of probing?

LOL no and I dont want to. I asked the SGT. earlier if he would have gone and drove to this object to see what it was, he said heck no im not putting myself in harms way. I stared at him and said are you freakin kidding? Your not gonna put yourself in harms way? You mean to tell me stopping somebody you dont know who could be a killer is not putting yourself in harms way or going to a call where a man has a gun and wants to kill a cop is not putting yourslelf in harms way? He looked at me with this deer in a headlight look and was like oh yeah.

MGAR
08-15-2012, 03:44 PM
LOL no and I dont want to. I asked the SGT. earlier if he would have gone and drove to this object to see what it was, he said heck no im not putting myself in harms way. I stared at him and said are you freakin kidding? Your not gonna put yourself in harms way? You mean to tell me stopping somebody you dont know who could be a killer is not putting yourself in harms way or going to a call where a man has a gun and wants to kill a cop is not putting yourslelf in harms way? He looked at me with this deer in a head light look and was like oh yeah.

Aliens are different though.

They just wanna probe folks.

defense51
08-15-2012, 04:04 PM
If it happened in Stephenville I would suggest lights at the football field from illegal practices. :eek:

ronwx5x
08-15-2012, 04:39 PM
I'd be looking into where he REALLY was for that 30 minute period since he was obviously out of touch with anyone. Check for girlfriends, local bars, backyard cookouts or major parties in the area! Can you say CYA?

defense51
08-15-2012, 04:48 PM
Aliens are different though.

They just wanna probe folks.

I think they only probe people who have their head up their ass.

BwdLion73
08-15-2012, 05:16 PM
There are two things going on here:

First the officer has learned not to tell about sightings late at night in the sky.

Second Chief Orange machine....(Maroon Ranger) is wondering why he started this thread.

It has lightened things today but I keep thinking about the photo of his P.U. gliding over Texas Stadium. Anyone have that video? :D

orange machine
08-15-2012, 06:34 PM
^ LOL you just about nailed it! I'm still wondering what the heck he saw. I know he wasn't lying that's just not him. He saw something, but what he saw who knows. I could luck him in his butt though for not recording it or at least going to investigate it.

I guess it could be Aliens wanting their maroon ranger back.

Old Tiger
08-15-2012, 07:25 PM
OM and his crew
http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2007/05/14/Super-Troopers.jpg

orange machine
08-15-2012, 07:57 PM
OM and his crew
http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2007/05/14/Super-Troopers.jpg

Oh crap that's funny. We are not that bad, but dang close LOL. Thanks for making my day that's good stuff.

Ville-D
08-15-2012, 10:14 PM
If it happened in Stephenville I would suggest lights at the football field from illegal practices. :eek:

Sir, we do not have our own football field.

defense51
08-16-2012, 01:35 AM
Sir, we do not have our own football field.
I know y'all use the TSU field for games, but kinda figured Stephenville at least had a practice field. Just trying to have a little fun, please accept my most sincere apology Ville-D. :crying:

Ville-D
08-16-2012, 09:01 AM
I know y'all use the TSU field for games, but kinda figured Stephenville at least had a practice field. Just trying to have a little fun, please accept my most sincere apology Ville-D. :crying:

Funny. Our main practice fields do not have good lights, but I guess our track does have lights. They don't start using it much until the season starts. and the illegal practices are held in a double secret location with night vision football helmets that the little green men provided.

defense51
08-16-2012, 09:07 AM
Funny. Our main practice fields do not have good lights, but I guess our track does have lights. They don't start using it much until the season starts. and the illegal practices are held in a double secret location with night vision football helmets that the little green men provided.
Well at least you are willing to admit it, I've always heard admission is the first step to overcoming.

Cam
08-16-2012, 12:43 PM
I see UFO's all the time.

Underpant-Female-Offerings???.....

Yeah...me too....other night I was star-gazin' and lookin' for satellites...Saw something I'd never seen before. Two satellites flyin' side by side (one slightly farther back). Goin' the same speed. It was interesting......I kept waitin' to see some sort of laser beam to shoot out from one of them and blow the other one away.....