PDA

View Full Version : There is something that I have to admit

Old Tiger
08-14-2012, 10:07 PM
I am the poster formerly known as Tiger WR, Go Blue, Electus Unus, Texas_Fight, and RHS_WR_06. Just thought I would clear the air.

Also I am not a Rangers or Cowboys fan. I don't care for aggy either.

OU still sux.

87 TIGER
08-14-2012, 10:24 PM
Really! I had no idea

Old Tiger
08-14-2012, 10:25 PM
Really! I had no ideaKnow anyone looking for a day laborer for wed-fri? I can wash dishes just pay cash homey.

87 TIGER
08-14-2012, 10:37 PM
I really do need a waitress bad. I thought you moved to Austin?

Old Tiger
08-14-2012, 10:38 PM
I really do need a waitress bad. I thought you moved to Austin?

Not leaving till Saturday. I lack the proper genitalia to be a waitress.

defense51
08-14-2012, 10:49 PM
I am the poster formerly known as Tiger WR, Go Blue, Electus Unus, Texas_Fight, and RHS_WR_06. Just thought I would clear the air.

OU still sux. Why all the name changes? Scared or hiding from something?

Old Tiger
08-14-2012, 10:50 PM
Why all the name changes? Scared or hiding from something?
Actually the complete opposite.

coach
08-14-2012, 11:09 PM
Actually the complete opposite.

Oh....I thought your confession was you were finally coming out

1st and goal
08-14-2012, 11:24 PM
Astros?

Tx Challenge
08-15-2012, 12:37 AM
Well Casey, BDR and I know you are a closet Auburn fan. We all know the SEC is the best conference. Now that I live in Los Angeles, I guess that makes me liberal! This is a belly laugh! I have extra tickets to the USC/Hawaii game. My "gay" friend gave them to me. I invited Yellowseeker but he is too busy in the rice fields thinking how sad his life is. We can go to the game, eat at Chic Fil A and maybe go to the beach and fall off and drown. If not, we can be shipped on our own island.

THIS is why this board has gone to heck...

coach
08-15-2012, 01:14 AM
Well Casey, BDR and I know you are a closet Auburn fan. We all know the SEC is the best conference. Now that I live in Los Angeles, I guess that makes me liberal! This is a belly laugh! I have extra tickets to the USC/Hawaii game. My "gay" friend gave them to me. I invited Yellowseeker but he is too busy in the rice fields thinking how sad his life is. We can go to the game, eat at Chic Fil A and maybe go to the beach and fall off and drown. If not, we can be shipped on our own island.

THIS is why this board has gone to heck...

You have a gay friend and you eat at chik fil a? *cough* hypocrite *cough*

Tx Challenge
08-15-2012, 01:51 AM
You have a gay friend and you eat at chik fil a? *cough* hypocrite *cough*

Bro, wipe your ears. You totally missed the point :smoker:

coach
08-15-2012, 03:53 AM
Bro, wipe your ears. You totally missed the point :smoker:

Get your panties out of a wad. I was joking. :smoker::smoker::smoker:

Old Tiger
08-15-2012, 08:10 AM
Astros?
Yankees...

Tejastrue
08-15-2012, 11:24 AM
It's official..you're a bandwagon fan. I think it's also a little too soon to be donning the Texan logo as your sig. Heck..have you even been to one Texan home game? Have you ever lived in Wimberley? San Marcos does not count. Nah..much too soon. Lol..

Ranger Mom
08-15-2012, 11:29 AM

That's all?? It seems like there were a lot more!!

Old Tiger
08-15-2012, 11:35 AM
That's all?? It seems like there were a lot more!!

Well all that I can remember. lol

GrTigers6
08-15-2012, 12:12 PM
Well all that I can remember. lolMaybe That is why you settled for the one "OLD" Tiger!:D

Old Tiger
08-15-2012, 12:15 PM
Maybe That is why you settled for the one "OLD" Tiger!:D
Well my first ever screen name on here was RHS_WR_06 I got my freshmen year of HS in 2002. Coaches didn't like us posting on here so I quit and forgot the password. Then I got the name old tiger about 2004. I think it got kicked off or something but it was eventually not used in the system so long it was deleted. Now I got it back about 3 years ago.

GrTigers6
08-15-2012, 12:16 PM
Well my first ever screen name on here was RHS_WR_06 I got my freshmen year of HS in 2002. Coaches didn't like us posting on here so I quit and forgot the password. Then I got the name old tiger about 2004. I think it got kicked off or something but it was eventually not used in the system so long it was deleted. Now I got it back about 3 years ago. LOL I was just picking at you, Hell Im nearly twice as old!

GrTigers6
08-15-2012, 12:18 PM
In fact I had to ask for a new password a few years ago because I forgot mine. and I am on here alot.

Old Tiger
08-15-2012, 12:19 PM
LOL I was just picking at you, Hell Im nearly twice as old!

You are 50?

GrTigers6
08-15-2012, 12:21 PM
You are 50?Will be 43 next month

garciap77
08-15-2012, 12:38 PM

OU still sux.

:speech:

pirate4state
08-15-2012, 01:34 PM
Oh....I thought your confession was you were finally coming out

HA! HA! :D old school...

1st and goal
08-15-2012, 02:57 PM
Yankme's suck. Not the players, but the whole Steinbrenner organization...them and the union ruin baseball.

You are a band wagon fan. Now jumping onto Wimbo's state championship team....

Being a real fan is like sticking with the Astros however painful it is. ouch, it IS painful this year too...

FB-fanatic
08-15-2012, 03:19 PM
So "Old Tiger" is not old at all, but pretty young.... new rule, screen names can only contain "old" if over 50ish. All this time I have had cautious respect for "Old Tiger" when he was really a young whippersnapper!

Old Tiger
08-15-2012, 05:40 PM
So "Old Tiger" is not old at all, but pretty young.... new rule, screen names can only contain "old" if over 50ish. All this time I have had cautious respect for "Old Tiger" when he was really a young whippersnapper!

Well at least my whipper is still a snappin without the use of a blue pill, lol.

Yankme's suck. Not the players, but the whole Steinbrenner organization...them and the union ruin baseball.

Being a real fan is like sticking with the Astros however painful it is. ouch, it IS painful this year too...
Grew up hearing so much about the Yankees history and the players they have had and such so I took a liking to them. Plus my little league team was the Yankees so I wanted to know all about them.

bobcat1
08-15-2012, 08:16 PM

OU still sux.You have got to be kidding.

Old Tiger
08-15-2012, 08:23 PM
You have got to be kidding.

bobcat, sadly this is not a joking matter!

Gone Fishing
08-15-2012, 09:37 PM

I'm a die hard Astro, Oiler, (woops - Texan) and a Rocket fan and yes it can be hard at times, but if your a fan , be a freaking fan!!!!. Wimbo will be very good again this year, just letting you know now...... Damn we are good... again!!

defense51
08-16-2012, 01:39 AM
bobcat, sadly this is not a joking matter!

Obviously...

millcreek
08-16-2012, 08:42 AM

New Rule: You cannot use the word "whippersnapper" if you're under the age of 70!!

I knew Old Tiger wasn't that old. Why., you ask,, Because no guy over 50 would publicly use that eye candy as a sig,when they could possible have a daughter that age.. You got the most views on your posts btw. Jus sayin,

Phantom Stang
08-16-2012, 02:03 PM
Not leaving till Saturday. I lack the proper genitalia to have a waitress.

:p:D