PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley Brotheren and Sisteren

Old Tiger
08-13-2012, 08:50 AM
May I be an official Texan fan now that I am living in San Marcos?

Gsquared
08-13-2012, 09:06 AM

Woo hoo, just found me new couch to crash on when im down that way!!!

Old Tiger
08-13-2012, 09:07 AM
Woo hoo, just found me new couch to crash on when im down that way!!!Aloha Taxi will be our friend.

Sportshack
08-13-2012, 10:53 AM

Only if you are preapred to don the requisite thick BLUE colored glasses!!! Da da da da dah...GO TEXANS!!!!!

Old Tiger
08-13-2012, 11:50 AM
Only if you are preapred to don the requisite thick BLUE colored glasses!!! Da da da da dah...GO TEXANS!!!!!
pics of alleged glasses?

Sportshack
08-13-2012, 12:20 PM
pics of alleged glasses?

You know...blue as opposed to Rose colored glasses...:speech: Gotta drink the blue koolaid as well!!

Gone Fishing
08-13-2012, 09:20 PM
I am assuming you checked out San Marcos, New Braunfels Canyon, New Braunfels High, Hays, Leman, Dripping Springs Canyon Lake or any others close to us to pick your team .... Yes ( Sport Shack ) we have blue, red or, rose colored glasses, Lol!!!! In my opinion, I would welcome you with open arm's, but and I say, but, you cant wavier, if it starts getting bad or something, we are true blue, if you know what I mean...... or some of us are anyway... Welcome Tiger, I think. Glad you changed the necked woman even though I hate UT...

Old Tiger
08-13-2012, 10:58 PM
She will be back day after the state title games are done.

I plan on moving to wimberley Aug 2013

vtskneb
08-14-2012, 08:18 AM
She will be back day after the state title games are done.

I plan on moving to wimberley Aug 2013

If your in San Marcos there is nothing wrong with being a Rattler fan. Who was the coach there when they made some good runs in 4A last decade?

Old Tiger
08-14-2012, 08:23 AM
If your in San Marcos there is nothing wrong with being a Rattler fan. Who was the coach there when they made some good runs in 4A last decade?
I'd rather cheer for small town team plus I have watched them a number of times and played in an all star game with john Weldon

Tejastrue
08-14-2012, 11:16 AM
There's always Geronimo Navarro. :wave:

OldBison75
08-14-2012, 09:34 PM
OT, the Texans would be a great team to follow. However, aren't you afraid of harming your reputation--I mean you have been the underdog on this site for years---choosing an obviously top notch team to be a fan of, even when you don't live there seems to be a stretch for you. I have always thought that you would want to be the biggest supporter of the underdogs---you know, prove that even the much maligned can win sometimes!!!!!

ogg
08-14-2012, 09:58 PM

You must have one of the following to become an out of town fan, the last I heard.

1. Fill out the “Texan Backer form”; you can pick one up at the Wimberley booster club office. I think this has to be signed by the booster president.

2. Coach Nelms can give you a pass, , , , but that’s only for nondistrict games.

3. Initiation by no less than six senior long time, stay through the whole darn game, Texan fans.

Gone Fishing
08-14-2012, 10:00 PM
OT, the Texans would be a great team to follow. However, aren't you afraid of harming your reputation--I mean you have been the underdog on this site for years---choosing an obviously top notch team to be a fan of, even when you don't live there seems to be a stretch for you. I have always thought that you would want to be the biggest supporter of the underdogs---you know, prove that even the much maligned can win sometimes!!!!!

Is that a reverse MOJO? I'm scared now, Maybe you need to go ahead and be a Rattler. LOL

Old Tiger
08-14-2012, 10:14 PM
Well guys it's official now!

***See Signature***

rb585
08-17-2012, 06:42 PM

Bruce Bush?

He's gone now, and the good SM teams left with him. I think they're on their 3rd coach in 6 years now.

wimbo_pro
08-18-2012, 12:56 PM
Welcome Ol Tiger! Wimberley is a great place to watch a Friday Night Football game, and the fans are friendly and welcoming. The best advice I can give is for you to hold the "Newcomer Buys All the Margarita's" night as soon as possible. It will bode well for you as the season moves along. Cypress Creek Cafe has them now for a good price. Let us know!

Old Tiger
08-18-2012, 01:07 PM
Welcome Ol Tiger! Wimberley is a great place to watch a Friday Night Football game, and the fans are friendly and welcoming. The best advice I can give is for you to hold the "Newcomer Buys All the Margarita's" night as soon as possible. It will bode well for you as the season moves along. Cypress Creek Cafe has them now for a good price. Let us know!

Carpool to LH? Dinner on me? haha

wimbo_pro
08-18-2012, 02:23 PM
Carpool to LH? Dinner on me? haha

You're on! Let's meet up for that drink before the 1st game at home...I'll buy!!! By the way, I see John Weldon now and then, he is still good friends with my nephews who played on the teams with him during those great years!

Manso/V8
08-18-2012, 04:53 PM
You're on! Let's meet up for that drink before the 1st game at home...I'll buy!!!

Be sure and post a video of the DWI stop and field sobriety test!

Tejastrue
08-18-2012, 07:08 PM

If the great Wimbo has welcomed you I suppose I must do the same. Maybe because I just like margaritas!

wimbo_pro
08-18-2012, 09:33 PM
If the great Wimbo has welcomed you I suppose I must do the same. Maybe because I just like margaritas!

OK TejasTrue....you're in!!!