PDA

View Full Version : PhilC, ive been watching alot of shows about sharks on NatGeo channel and

Gsquared
08-13-2012, 07:24 AM
just realized that sharks eat alot of seafood.

defense51
08-13-2012, 07:33 AM
That's why you never hear about a shark having a heart attack!

Gsquared
08-13-2012, 07:45 AM
That's why you never hear about a shark having a heart attack!

True, very true and how many fat sharks do you see walking around? Not many. Sharks have almost the same diet as the Japanese. Lots of seafood and sushi.

defense51
08-13-2012, 07:53 AM
You won't see this on NatGeo, but it's a well known fact that sharks like to tip the sake bottle also.

Gsquared
08-13-2012, 07:56 AM
You won't see this on NatGeo, but it's a well known fact that sharks like to tip the sake bottle also.
Cool! That sake is pretty stout, sharks no how to pary! It would be fun to hang out with a shark for the weekend.

Phil C
08-13-2012, 08:32 AM
Many animals that live in the sea eat seafood. Fortunately they leave some for us.

Gsquared
08-13-2012, 08:34 AM
Many animals that live in the sea eat seafood. Fortunately they leave some for us.
Im glad they do. Some of those sharks on TV seem kind of selfish because they eat soooo much of it though.

OldNavy
08-13-2012, 08:47 AM
Cool! That sake is pretty stout, sharks no how to pary! It would be fun to hang out with a shark for the weekend.

Seems like I remember President Clinton had a good time hanging with The Shark down on his Florida estate in '97, but somehow the President injured his knee. So there is some danger with hanging with The Shark. Don't think I saw that on National Geographic though.

defense51
08-13-2012, 08:47 AM
Im glad they do. Some of those sharks on TV seem kind of SELFISH because they eat soooo much of it though.
Alot of fish are shellfish! :nerd:

BwdLion73
08-13-2012, 08:49 AM

Judgeing from some of the posters you visit with and meet at games I would say your already living the life. :cool:

Gsquared
08-13-2012, 08:54 AM
Seems like I remember President Clinton had a good time hanging with The Shark down on his Florida estate in '97, but somehow the President injured his knee. So there is some danger with hanging with The Shark. Don't think I saw that on National Geographic though.

Clinton partied with a shark? Wonder how hard it was to light that cigar under the water or did they party at his hotel?

OldNavy
08-13-2012, 09:35 AM
Clinton partied with a shark? Wonder how hard it was to light that cigar under the water or did they party at his hotel?

He partied with The Shark at The Shark's estate. Don't know if there was any underwater smoking or not. They didn't even mention sea food.

Gsquared
08-13-2012, 09:38 AM
He partied with The Shark at The Shark's estate. Don't know if there was any underwater smoking or not. They didn't even mention sea food.

They might not have had any seafood at that party but you would have thought they would have atleast shared a shrimp coctail.

OldNavy
08-13-2012, 09:52 AM
They might not have had any seafood at that party but you would have thought they would have atleast shared a shrimp coctail.

Sounded to me like the shared a few jumbo coctails.

buckeyebob
08-13-2012, 10:00 AM
This is the most self indulgent thread I have ever seen...I will say, "Alot of fish are shellfish!" was very good.