PDA

View Full Version : Penn State just needs to be shut down

Old Tiger
08-12-2012, 01:06 PM
New explosive child sexual abuse charges against Jerry Sandusky and Penn State are being investigated by federal law enforcement officials, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Both the FBI and a criminal investigative division of the United States Postal Service are looking into the possible existence of a pedophile ring that involved Sandusky sharing boys with other men connected to Penn State. Sandusky was recently convicted on 45 counts of child sexual abuse.

“Investigators have interviewed at least one man who claims to have knowledge of Sandusky and a very prominent man, with strong ties to Penn State, both sexually abusing a boy,” a source familiar with the situation told RadarOnline.com.

Criminal investigators from the United States Postal Inspectors are involved because sexual material involving underage boys may have been transmitted through the mail. The source says that the postal service seems to be leading this investigation, although Radar has not confirmed that information.

“The investigation is in its early stages,” the source added. “They have not yet cast a wide net but it is ongoing and it is serious.”

Sandusky, 68, was the defensive coordinator for Penn State and was accused of sexually abusing 10 boys during 15 years. Many of the victims were from the Second Mile charity, which Sandusky founded to help troubled youth.

“The new investigation is also looking at if boys from the Second Mile charity were shared by Sandusky with other men,” the source told RadarOnline.com. “The name of at least one very rich and powerful man connected to the university has come up in this new investigation.”

Repeated calls by Radar to one man recently interviewed by the feds have not been returned.

It is not known if Penn State is aware of the new investigation.

Stay with RadarOnline for more information on this developing story.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...d-sexual-abuse

Wonder who the prominent man mentioned in this article is? I think the initial findings in the Sandusky thing were just the tip of the iceberg. I have a feeling its about to get a lot more disgusting and bad for Penn State.

LH Panther Mom
08-12-2012, 08:18 PM
Wow...just wow!

Old Tiger
08-13-2012, 08:42 AM
coachc?

Macarthur
08-13-2012, 09:31 AM
Yeah, there were some whispers out there that once this initial stuff was out of the way, there were some other allegations that are even bigger and even more disturbing.

Old Tiger
08-14-2012, 09:10 AM
Ruh roh...it definitely could be getting worse

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Penn-State-receives-accreditation-warning-3785884.php

Old Tiger
08-14-2012, 09:57 AM
I don't really care for bleacher report but..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1296824-jerry-sandusky-psu-booster-reportedly-sexually-abused-boys-on-private-plane

defense51
08-14-2012, 02:32 PM
Can you imagine the uproar if there's alot of truth to these reports? If I was a student and especially a student athlete at Penn State I would definitely be trying to find a way out and as far away as possible.

coachc45
08-14-2012, 03:07 PM
coachc?

What? Don't shut down the university because of what a few did. There are literally Hundreds of Thousands of people connected to PSU that are wonderful, people. Of course, I guess that means I am for Pedophillia..... Whatever!

defense51
08-14-2012, 04:43 PM
Penn State should clean house and remove all administration that was intact while these things were going on. If they are not willing to do that then let the NCAA rain down hell on them. I'm all for second chances, but if you don't learn from your mistakes you are bound to repeat them.

Old Tiger
08-15-2012, 11:43 AM
All Joe cared about was himself

“My name,” he told Jay, “I have spent my whole life trying to make that name mean something. And now it’s gone.”

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/15/gq-publishes-excerpts-from-joe-posnanskis-bio-on-joe-paterno/