PDA

View Full Version : The Mod Thread

Bullaholic
08-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Been a long time since we have heard much from all of the mods. Please post a little something about how things are with you, what you are looking forward to in the coming season, things on the 3ADL, and how sharp your "banning" knives are...:D

Old Green
08-08-2012, 01:46 PM
I'm Here ! Maybe not as much because of personal issues and famly illnesses. Also crappy computer that was failing, but fixed that yesterday with a new HP Pavilion.

Bullaholic
08-08-2012, 03:45 PM
I'm Here ! Maybe not as much because of personal issues and famly illnesses. Also crappy computer that was failing, but fixed that yesterday with a new HP Pavilion.

Sorry to hear of the family issues and illnesses, OG. Hope your family gets well and all the issues are happily resolved. Glad you were able to cure the computer woes, too. Thanks for all you do.

BwdLion73
08-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Nice to see Old Green with a new logo. he sent me my first PM back in 08. Welcomed me to the board and told me not to let yall get to me. :2thumbsup

Bullaholic
08-08-2012, 04:50 PM
told me not to let yall get to me. :2thumbsup

Well, he succeeded on almost everything....:D

Old Green
08-08-2012, 05:20 PM
Sorry to hear of the family issues and illnesses, OG. Hope your family gets well and all the issues are happily resolved. Glad you were able to cure the computer woes, too. Thanks for all you do.Thanks for the well wishes Bullaholic. It's slowly getting back to normal.

Old Green
08-08-2012, 05:22 PM
Nice to see Old Green with a new logo. he sent me my first PM back in 08. Welcomed me to the board and told me not to let yall get to me. :2thumbsup Was I right or what;)

BwdLion73
08-08-2012, 06:14 PM
Was I right or what;)

You were right.

I've enjoyed this site almost as much as when we met in a 20 degree stadium in Austin back in 1970. I was a freshman who had no idea where or who Cuero was...we met some tough Turkeys that day. :p

Old Green
08-08-2012, 06:40 PM
You were right.

I've enjoyed this site almost as much as when we met in a 20 degree stadium in Austin back in 1970. I was a freshman who had no idea where or who Cuero was...we met some tough Turkeys that day. :pNever been so cold as I was that day.

I'll be in the Brownwood Area on September 14 visiting some friends.

Ranger Mom
08-13-2012, 10:58 AM
Ranger Mom checking in! I am here most days at least once a day...don't seem to have too much to moderate anymore! Site seems really slow.

I got custody of my 5 y/o granddaughter and we are gearing up for her first year of Kindergarten!

My daughter and her husband moved in with us...they are building a house on some of our acreage behind us.....I have a house full of people again!

I just realized my 10 year anniversary on this board was in June.....lots of changes around here since then. Some for the better, some not so much! I know I have changed a lot...while I still love High School Football, my "love" for the Greenwood Rangers is not at the level it used to be when my kids were playing and attending school there. Now, I don't know a single player anymore. I guess that's why I don't find much to post about these days. When it was all ONE forum, I could usually find a NF post that caught my attention. Now that the "other" forum feels like you are posting somewhere in Siberia, I just barely post at all!!

Hate to see that era end....but all good things must come to end.....or at least that's what I heard before!!:cool:

Old Tiger
08-13-2012, 11:49 AM
Been a long time since we have heard much from all of the mods. Please post a little something about how things are with you, what you are looking forward to in the coming season, things on the 3ADL, and how sharp your "banning" knives are...:D

Are you trying to get the buddy system going again? :D

Bullaholic
08-13-2012, 12:28 PM
Are you trying to get the buddy system going again? :D

What do mean "again" ? Some of us never lost it...:D

Old Green
08-13-2012, 08:59 PM
Are you trying to get the buddy system going again? :DOT, have you made the move to San Marcos yet ?

Old Tiger
08-13-2012, 11:02 PM
OT, have you made the move to San Marcos yet ?
Sunday at 10 am officially. Just figured I'd change everything now and I'm stoked tor the move.

Old Green
08-15-2012, 02:08 PM
Sunday at 10 am officially. Just figured I'd change everything now and I'm stoked tor the move.Sounds good. Maybe see you sometimes. I'm there quite often visiting relatives.

LH Panther Mom
08-15-2012, 09:24 PM
I intended to reply last night but had an insane night. Okay, to be honest, my LIFE is insane right now. Work, booster club, a side job, cooking, cleaning (some lol), laundry, getting kids stuff for school...heck, I need a vacation!

slpybear the bullfan
08-20-2012, 01:50 PM
Well, the season is about to start so it was time for the slpybear to officially wake up from hibernation and get on the board.

Slpybear is doing the whole, three kids all in school and trying to keep up thing. My oldest is an 8th grader and the youngest is a 1st grader. We tend to stay in motion at our house.

When I am not chasing kids or working, I am hunting, riding UTVs and ATVs, and playing music.

Here is to another great season for all the posters on here!