Khairi Fortt (Cal)
Jamil Pollard (Rutgers)
Silas Redd (USC)
Kevin Haplea (FSU)
Anthony Fera (Texas)
Justin Brown (OUsux)
Ryan Nowicki (Illinois)

10 commits so far 2013

One of the 6 who made their pledge to stick with PSU backed out recently. Switched to ND.

They just had another decommit today

BEAST
08-07-2012, 01:10 PM
How would you like to be the head coach that got to inherit this crap. He is not going to be able to win a game.

BEAST

Emerson1
08-07-2012, 01:45 PM
How would you like to be the head coach that got to inherit this crap. He is not going to be able to win a game.

BEAST

He knew what he was getting into and signed an extension through something like 2020.

Old Tiger
08-07-2012, 10:23 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/bwi/football/recruiting/player-Dorian-Johnson-132112

Another decommit

Old Tiger
08-09-2012, 07:37 AM
Another current player leaving the team

RS Sophomore TE Dakota Royer. 4 star from the class of 2010. Didn't see a ton of action last year but he was a RS FR and buried on the depth chart.

With O'Brien's two-TE sets and Haplea transferring to FSU, he was expected to see a good bit of playing time.

Statement:
"Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I regret to inform you that I felt it necessary to remove myself from the team. I want to thank my teammates for their support and camaraderie, as well as Coach O’Brien and his staff for the opportunity. I will exercise my rights from the NCAA and continue my education at Penn State and plan to graduate in May. My best wishes go out to the team for a very successful football season. Sincerely, Dakota Royer"

The current players leaving hurts this team the most because they are unable to oversign.

Right now they have to be sitting around 75 scholarship players.

Old Tiger
08-10-2012, 11:18 AM
CB Derrick Thomas transfers.

http://www.yorkdispatch.com/penn/ci_...ransfer-thomas

Complete List...

Dakota Royer (N/A)
Derrick Thomas (Marshall)
Rob Bolden (LSU)
Tim Buckley (NC State)
Khairi Fortt (Cal)
Jamil Pollard (Rutgers)
Silas Redd (USC)
Kevin Haplea (FSU)
Anthony Fera (Texas)
Justin Brown (OUsux)
Ryan Nowicki (Illinois)

Old Tiger
08-17-2012, 09:06 AM
HUNTINGTON, W.Va. — Wide receiver Devon Smith has transferred from Penn State to Marshall.

Marshall coach Doc Holliday announced Smith’s transfer Thursday.

Smith, a senior, will be eligible to play this season because of the NCAA’s penalties against Penn State following the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse case.

The 5-foot-7, 147-pound Smith caught 25 passes for 402 yards and two touchdowns at Penn State last season. He also returned kicks.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...285_story.html

Some report that Penn State is sitting at 68 players as of now.

zeeman
08-17-2012, 11:20 AM
I don't blame them, I'd leave, too. What's really a shame is the other sports that are affected besides football. Penn State's volleyball team is ranked 3rd in the nation in Div I. Those players will probably leave in droves, also.
'