YTBulldogs
08-06-2012, 05:50 AM
Good luck to all. Go get'em Dog's.

Gsquared
08-06-2012, 07:12 AM
Woo hoo!! The journey starts today!

toddg
08-06-2012, 07:33 AM
the freshman Indians of Alvarado stormed the practice field on the hill this morning..my son among them..a sight to see..the future looks bright!

Gsquared
08-06-2012, 07:47 AM
the freshman Indians of Alvarado stormed the practice field on the hill this morning..my son among them..a sight to see..the future looks bright!

Sweet!! Hope we get to Alvarado in time next week to catch a glimpse of your kiddo during the Freshman portion of the scrimmage

toddg
08-06-2012, 08:12 AM
Sweet!! Hope we get to Alvarado in time next week to catch a glimpse of your kiddo during the Freshman portion of the scrimmage

the freshman, varsity/jv practice times are offset/staggerd so the entire coaching staff is out there, including coach Dixon, working and teaching the youngsters..i look for things to really click with him this year..he has the size and the motor..hope to see you at the scrimmage..i was talking to Cobra at the parent/coach meeting the other day, this years Indians are going to rock for sure!

COBRAFOOTBALL
08-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Ill be there all mornin!!!!!!

defense51
08-06-2012, 08:12 PM
These boys look fired up! They had two good practices today.