PDA

View Full Version : What Would His Dad the State Trooper...

bigwood33
08-03-2012, 09:53 PM
think?

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2012/08/report-tcu-qb-casey-pachall-admitted-to-failing-a-drug-test.html/

orange machine
08-03-2012, 10:22 PM
I would kick his butt off the team!!

toddg
08-03-2012, 10:36 PM
I would kick his butt off the team!!

sad to say, but you would be kicking ALOT of players butts off ALOT of teams..

orange machine
08-03-2012, 10:44 PM
That's OK may be some of these kids would learn there is consequences for being stupid.

regaleagle
08-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Being young and stupid knows no boundaries, no eras, and no consequences. Being young and stupid is considered "normal". That's why we give second chances to those that prove themselves worthy.

bigwood33
08-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Being young and stupid knows no boundaries, no eras, and no consequences. Being young and stupid is considered "normal". That's why we give second chances to those that prove themselves worthy.
I never give anyone a free pass on the pot smoking thing but the cocaine and ecstasy thing is particularly disturbing. It has always been my opinion that drug users not only harm themselves and sometimes those around them but they also steal from all of us. Police officers and DEA officers work in incredibly dangerous situations in efforts to stop the delivery, sale and use of illegal drugs. Out courts are burdened with drug related cases both violent and non- violent and our jails and prisons are populated by these criminals. People along the border, both American and Mexican have to deal with the violence and potential violence of the drug cartels. It doesn't matter what anyone's personal belief is regarding current drug laws, the fact remains that "they are what they are" and should be observed. Drug users steal from us all and it I, for one, don't think that it is ok.

LionFan72
08-04-2012, 09:32 AM
Not happy would be my first guess. Good people, and I'm sure they are just disappointed in Casey.

orange machine
08-04-2012, 09:35 AM
Kick them all off the team and allow kids who do it right the chance to play.