PDA

View Full Version : Enough already

cougartino
08-02-2012, 05:40 PM
I know it's getting close to that most wonderful time of the year (sorry Santa dude). But is anyone else getting tired of ESPN's and the NFL Network's coverage of the damn Jets?

Turn the channel already!

:flaming:

Old Tiger
08-02-2012, 06:06 PM
But the jets haz wild Christ offense

bp80884
08-02-2012, 09:11 PM
I know it's getting close to that most wonderful time of the year (sorry Santa dude). But is anyone else getting tired of ESPN's and the NFL Network's coverage of the damn Jets?

Nope, keep showing 'EM! I'm luvin me some Jets! J-E-T-S-JETS!

Now you can take the Longhorn Network and put it where the sun don't shine!

defense51
08-03-2012, 08:58 AM
I love jets, the AV8B Harrier is my favorite.

CTS
08-03-2012, 09:02 AM

Tired of every night hearing about the Jets, the Cowboys and the Eagles. Never has so much been written about so many that have accomplished so little (at least last year).

wimbo_pro
08-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Jets gotta get by the Texans...that's who they oughta be covering.

Farmersfan
08-03-2012, 09:09 AM

I agree! I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to post anything because I feel like I'm far too often the "negative nancy" around here. It isn't so much coverage about the Jets that bothers me. It's the crap about Tebow that is getting old. The guy was one of the worst QB's in the NFL last year. Give us a break. ON another note, did everyone hear what one of the Giants said about RGIII? He said they will simply call him Bob until he actually does something in the NFL..... I laughed until I almost fell out of my chair.

defense51
08-03-2012, 09:14 AM
I agree! I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to post anything because I feel like I'm far too often the "negative nancy" around here. It isn't so much coverage about the Jets that bothers me. It's the crap about Tebow that is getting old. The guy was one of the worst QB's in the NFL last year. Give us a break. ON another note, did everyone hear what one of the Giants said about RGIII? He said they will simply call him Bob until he actually does something in the NFL..... I laughed until I almost fell out of my chair.
They may be calling him daddy if he can perform like he did at Baylor!

Gone Fishing
08-03-2012, 09:15 AM
Jets gotta get by the Texans...that's who they oughta be covering.

agree Wimbo, Americas team my A**, Texans should be all we hear about in Texas right now, but no, Cowboys!!. Come on, they suck and have for a loooong time...

Tejastrue
08-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Just like the Texans (Houston) trying to gain respect and the Cowboys trying to regain respect. You gotta win more than one playoff game in a season! :D

Roughneck93
08-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Nope, keep showing 'EM! I'm luvin me some Jets! J-E-T-S-JETS!

Now you can take the Longhorn Network and put it where the sun don't shine!

http://d0inw0rk.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/funny-jets-poster.jpg

:D