PDA

View Full Version : kennedale

texas_wildcat
08-02-2012, 12:33 PM
anyone have any clue on how good they will be

Gsquared
08-02-2012, 12:48 PM
anyone have any clue on how good they will be
I think they will be really good! TXB and I are going to try and swing by the Kennedale at Alvardo scrimmage to get a first hand look.

COBRAFOOTBALL
08-02-2012, 01:34 PM
I think they will be really good! TXB and I are going to try and swing by the Kennedale at Alvardo scrimmage to get a first hand look.Ill be there! They should be great. Didn't lose much from what I heard. Glad its just a scrimmage.

Gsquared
08-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Ill be there! They should be great. Didn't lose much from what I heard. Glad its just a scrimmage.

Cobra, you be seat savin in case we get there a lil late?

date?

defense51
08-02-2012, 04:35 PM
They should be good, they've got a DI recruit (TCU I think) in Brett Wade at LB and only lost a couple of letterman from last year.

COBRAFOOTBALL
08-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Cobra, you be seat savin in case we get there a lil late?
Heck yes! we have a date! Ill get tha nachos!

Old LB
08-02-2012, 08:14 PM

Careful dude, you may find yourself waking up in an alley with memory loss running with those guys.

regaleagle
08-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Argyle gets Kennedale in Week 2 at Argyle. I would be very interested to see how they are performing early on. This will be Argyle's 3rd game on the schedule, starting with Week 0. We will have 2 scrimmages starting with Bridgeport, then Prosper before starting our schedule at home against Abilene Wylie.

defense51
08-03-2012, 08:48 AM
Heck yes! we have a date! Ill get tha nachos!You'll have to get the nachos because G2 will lose his wallet.

Gsquared
08-03-2012, 08:50 AM
You'll have to get the nachos because G2 will lose his wallet.

You are like Psychic sir!!!!!!

Gsquared
08-03-2012, 08:51 AM
You said 5:30, is that when the JV ect.. start and varsity around 7 maybe?

COBRAFOOTBALL
08-03-2012, 09:04 AM
You said 5:30, is that when the JV ect.. start and varsity around 7 maybe?
Thats right. 7 PM for varsity.

Gsquared
08-03-2012, 09:23 AM
Thats right. 7 PM for varsity.

Perfect!!!

Gsquared
08-03-2012, 10:13 AM
The Circus is coming to Alvarado

mick5302
08-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Kennedale has several D1 recruits, they should be good this year.

Eagle11
08-07-2012, 10:07 AM
only if they can stay out of trouble. several got held out of games last year for not keeping thr noses clean

fbjm
08-09-2012, 05:56 AM
Eagle 11 -staying out of trouble!!! REALLY??? And keeping thier noses clean?? Oh, after they beat the crap out of Decatur in round one maybe they were a little dirty...Were you one of the ones that got pounded?

regaleagle
08-09-2012, 06:24 AM
This is one of those DII teams in Region 1 that has over 950 enrollment, lol. Mineral Wells should go DI with about 10 more students. Want more numbers??? Listen to this! Kennedale returns the entire defense from last year's playoff team, and 8 out of 11 starters on offense, including their Sr. qb. Oh, here's a funny one....DCTF does not even have this team on their radar, much less the Top 25. At least FNF has them at #17, which may still be a litttle too low. All I know is on paper, this Kennedale team looks to have the kind of rerturning group that should win the Region 1 Div II title, and nobody's picking them. Well, I am.

Eagle11
08-09-2012, 07:47 AM
i was there and our boys should have one that game. Decatur had more talent on the field but played with their heads up their butts. they just played without discipline and thats what cost them the game. i would agree that they didnt deserve to win the game the way they played. But with that said Kennedale didnt pound anyone that night.

toddg
08-09-2012, 08:03 AM
This is one of those DII teams in Region 1 that has over 950 enrollment, lol. Mineral Wells should go DI with about 10 more students. Want more numbers??? Listen to this! Kennedale returns the entire defense from last year's playoff team, and 8 out of 11 starters on offense, including their Sr. qb. Oh, here's a funny one....DCTF does not even have this team on their radar, much less the Top 25. At least FNF has them at #17, which may still be a litttle too low. All I know is on paper, this Kennedale team looks to have the kind of rerturning group that should win the Region 1 Div II title, and nobody's picking them. Well, I am.

pick'em all you want..its as good a pick as any..to win the region they will have to most likely beat Monahans and Alvarado..regardless, its going to be a great year!

Matthew328
08-09-2012, 08:06 AM
Kennedale had maybe the worst luck I've seen of a team in several years with injuries in 2011, they got a TON of young kids some work a year ago and their freshman team was LOADED...they will be a team to watch the next 2-3 years...

ahs_indian_fan
08-09-2012, 08:28 AM

I have no doubt Kennedale will be good but you might want to tap, or slam, on those brakes a bit. Kennedale has not been past the third round of the playoffs since before 2004 and they have had some crazy talent during that time. Just sounds a little premature to say they SHOULD win the region. It is certainly possible, but to put them as favorites because they have 18.5 starters (qb only started last five games) back from a team that was blown out in the second round by a team that was out the next week seems unrealistic.

Matthew328
08-09-2012, 08:30 AM
I agree its premature to crown them favorites in the region...they've got some proving to do...but the pieces are in place for them to do damage..non-district slate for Kennedale is BRUTAL

regaleagle
08-09-2012, 09:42 AM
Well, perhaps the word "should" is too strong at this juncture. Let's just say they have an impressive group of seasoned players returning this season in what looks to be a veteran group of Srs. with all the components in place to make a deep playoff run. I think I would still say they are underrated by DCTF, and would put them as one of the favorites to win Div II in Region I if Mineral Wells makes the playoffs. Alvarado and Monahans were already mentioned by most prognosticators, Kennedale was not. I thought it may be fitting to bring them into the conversation for being a top-tier level team this season.