PDA

View Full Version : Grant and I on Radio

Txbroadcaster
07-25-2012, 03:51 PM
Sideline to Sideline is proud to announce That We will be part of KETR's pre-game show as they broadcast the Commerce Tiger football season. We will be doing 15-20 segment on football around the Commerce area including our thoughts on big games and coaches interviews. The games will be on 88.9 and on the net at http://ketr.org/

ethsfbnut
07-25-2012, 03:56 PM
Good to hear. Will tune ya`ll in.

Gsquared
07-25-2012, 03:58 PM
funny, I was just bout to post TXB. Great thing is, we record it before S2S so we still get to do our 3A road trips on Friday nights too!!!!!! Best of both worlds!

Txbroadcaster
07-25-2012, 04:01 PM
yep..we will still broadcast our normal slate of games. This is just a chance to help the radio station where I got started and get us some air time on a station that has a boomer of a signal

Gsquared
07-26-2012, 12:53 PM
yep..we will still broadcast our normal slate of games. This is just a chance to help the radio station where I got started and get us some air time on a station that has a boomer of a signal
Are you working on a routine for our first night on? I can do the choreography for you :)

defense51
07-26-2012, 03:27 PM
Good luck guys, try not to get banned by the FCC. :evilgrin:

Aesculus gilmus
07-26-2012, 04:05 PM

Yes, it is actually possible to pick up that station in Gilmer, although I'd probably listen online to this. It used to come in even better before it got crowded on both sides by religious stations.

ethsfbnut
07-26-2012, 06:20 PM
funny, I was just bout to post TXB. Great thing is, we record it before S2S so we still get to do our 3A road trips on Friday nights too!!!!!! Best of both worlds!

So this means we can`t call in and prank ya`ll?

Gsquared
07-27-2012, 06:36 AM
So this means we can`t call in and prank ya`ll?

Ill give you Terry's number and you can call and prank