PDA

View Full Version : 3ADL Subscriptions now enabled

Administrator
07-24-2012, 08:51 PM
The first order of business for 3ADL was to reinstate a way for members to donate. We've done away with the "donate" term, and now instead have "subscriptions", which in turn, for the purposes of 3ADL, is the same thing. There are 5 levels of donations, all are paid yearly and non-recurring. If members would like a monthly recurring donation of certain levels, those can be created as well.

Each level of donation will allow you extra privileges that regular members do not have. Those features per donation level will be announced in the future. As always, donations are accepted by mail. Our PO BOX # is available by request.

TO ACCESS 3ADL SUBSCRIPTION MANAGER, VISIT http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/payments.php

Old Tiger
07-24-2012, 09:22 PM
What about users who have been here since the beginning?

poisoned10
07-24-2012, 09:32 PM

Meh.

pirate4state
07-25-2012, 08:49 AM

what about them?

Old Tiger
07-25-2012, 08:51 AM
what about them?
They're pretty cool.

Administrator
07-25-2012, 08:49 PM
There are several members who are still in a Donating Member group because when we updated our software from the REAL old software last year, the functionality was lost that automatically removed users from their respective groups after a timeout happened. I actually will be going through those soon to determine which users should be expired now.

Old Tiger
07-26-2012, 09:59 AM
There are several members who are still in a Donating Member group because when we updated our software from the REAL old software last year, the functionality was lost that automatically removed users from their respective groups after a timeout happened. I actually will be going through those soon to determine which users should be expired now.

Can you consolidate some of my accounts to this one so I can get my post back, lol.

LH Panther Mom
07-27-2012, 07:58 PM
Can you consolidate some of my accounts to this one so I can get my post back, lol.
No, but we can ban you so that you have to start all over again. :D

Old Tiger
07-27-2012, 08:32 PM
Lol well seeing as i dont post much anymore that would mean it would be tje end of my downlow career