PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 21, Caldwell 6 FINAL

theyoefnshow
10-17-2003, 09:53 PM
Congrats Tigers. You've earned it. Good victory for you guys!! Too bad Cameron is getting their asses handed to them as I type this.

MRHXIIIMAN07
10-17-2003, 10:55 PM
look caldwell, i go there, but it's kind of crappy that when the players win they get all big headed and all cocky and when they lose, they whine. that is annoying. and im glad that they lost because Matt Harper is a sorrrrrrrrry kicker. Bryson, is the one that actually deserves to be playing, not deleone. i think ill party for rockdale tonight, GREAT JOB ON SHUTING THE CALDWELL TEAMS WHINING MOUTHS!!

pn_pimp03
10-17-2003, 10:57 PM
caldwell is a solid team and all solid teams can have an off night....good luck hornets

BrahmaMom
10-17-2003, 10:58 PM
Congrats Rockdale!

HornetMom
10-18-2003, 10:16 AM
This was pretty much a must win for both teams. Someone has to lose. Unfortunately it was Caldwell.
So now we move on to next week.

keep_it_real
10-18-2003, 11:40 AM
Good luck to Caldwell next week. I noticed the the Hornets didnt really have a standout guy, and that says somethings when they play as well as they do, they play as a team and fought the whole game. When the second string qb got in there he helped the hornets cause. I know #7 is fast, but the other guy seemed to be the better qb..... oh well Good luck Hornets.. and congrats Rockdale, good luck next week.

cant stop me
10-18-2003, 12:14 PM
I dunno about a off nite i think caldwell is just over rated.. but we will c next week Rockdales D shutdown Caldwell last nite. Marlin Ran all over Rockdale's D so next week is gonna b interesting caldwell?!?!?! BUT ROCKDALE PLAYED A GREAT GAME AND THEY DESERVED THE VICTORY