PDA

View Full Version : No talk about The U problems?

Old Tiger
07-24-2012, 01:22 PM
Seems they might be death penalty worthy...

RoyceTTU
07-24-2012, 02:01 PM
I was thinking about this yesterday when I was on the treadmill and every monitor was talking about Penn State. Sure the things that happened were hideous but I think what happened at the U actually created an unfair playing advantage which is much worse in the eyes of NCAA compliance.

IDK, i think they shoudl go down in flames. Its not like this is there first go around with NCAA violations.

BEAST
07-24-2012, 02:24 PM
Somebody clue me in on what happened at the U.

BEAST

Old Tiger
07-24-2012, 02:53 PM
Somebody clue me in on what happened at the U.

BEAST
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--hurricanes-coach-al-golden-s-staff-used-booster-s-associate-in-potential-recruiting-violations.html

BEAST
07-24-2012, 03:02 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--hurricanes-coach-al-golden-s-staff-used-booster-s-associate-in-potential-recruiting-violations.html

It never ends......

BEAST

bolshavik
07-24-2012, 04:03 PM
So, you folks believe that hiding the PSU scandal for over 12 years did not give PSU an unfair advantage?

Interesting to me that folks would try to divert attention to Miami and off of PSU. Deep down it is a race issue in my opinion. PSU (White)/Miami (Black)

Txbroadcaster
07-24-2012, 04:22 PM
So, you folks believe that hiding the PSU scandal for over 12 years did not give PSU an unfair advantage?

Interesting to me that folks would try to divert attention to Miami and off of PSU. Deep down it is a race issue in my opinion. PSU (White)/Miami (Black)

***..RACE?!?!?!

no it is about that SOME feel the NCAA should penalize a team on the field for Covering up Child Molestation that did not involve players that is all..race has not one damn thing to do with it

bolshavik
07-24-2012, 04:26 PM
Stop crying

Old Tiger
07-24-2012, 04:33 PM
Seriously if you want to talk penn state go to that thread.

bolshavik
07-24-2012, 04:36 PM
Just making an observation. Simple as that

coachc45
07-24-2012, 05:30 PM

Wow....just wow.....! And Old Tiger calls me ignorant. LOL

bolshavik
07-24-2012, 05:33 PM
Yes, PSU is old school, plain,aka white folks like em. Miami is new school,flashy,celebratory,hip hop aka white folks hate em.

Yes, PSU is old school, plain,aka white folks like em. Miami is new school,flashy,celebratory,hip hop aka white folks hate em.

:crazy: Im guessing your not a white guy. LOL.

bolshavik
07-24-2012, 06:16 PM
Does it matter what color I am? I am just saying there is something to it.

poisoned10
07-24-2012, 06:34 PM

The most racist people are those who think every issue is a race issue.

So let me ask, in which way does molestation help a team win games? How did that give them an unfair advantage? I'm not arguing one way or the other, just asking for your opinion.

poisoned10
07-24-2012, 06:36 PM
Does it matter what color I am? I am just saying there is something to it.

The color of your skin matters no more than the color of Penn State players or Miami players like you suggest.

Why does the color or your skin not matter but the color of the Miami and Penn St players does?

defense51
07-24-2012, 06:48 PM
The color of your skin matters no more than the color of Penn State players or Miami players like you suggest.

Why does the color or your skin not matter but the color of the Miami and Penn St players does?
Good question!

bolshavik
07-24-2012, 06:52 PM
They did not report the crime's of Sandusky in 1998 for fear of hurting the program. imagine the negative recruiting that everybody would of used. Come on, you can't see how keeping it secret they did not have to suffer the shame.

Yes, in our society color matters. To act as if it doesn't is silly.
PSU - Worst scandal ever in the history of ever and some guy post...Hey, why aren't we talking Miami... lol...It is laughable. I would rather every school in the country just give kids money and degrees for playing than to have some school turn a blind eye to kids being molested.

bolshavik
07-24-2012, 06:55 PM
Bolshavik is white my friends

Txbroadcaster
07-24-2012, 08:30 PM
Stop crying

not crying..shocked by your absurdity...and btw ..I would not call the U flashy and new anymore not even close.