PDA

View Full Version : Poll Regarding Explayer2001's 'signature' pictures

jason
11-05-2003, 06:28 PM
Nobody likes to scroll down huge pictures to read posts...They might not be so bad if they were something people might actually want to look at, but they're not, they're of a grown man with A&M on his A$$.... GET RID OF THEM ...

BigChamp05
11-05-2003, 06:30 PM
I got to be the first to vote, yay.

jason
11-05-2003, 06:31 PM
i didnt want my vote to be obvious...but i think everybody already knows what i think... :D

Bandera YaYa
11-05-2003, 07:05 PM
Yeah...a guy (a girl?) in overalls with words on them....feel sorry for him (her?), but don't want to have to look at it myself.

jason
11-05-2003, 07:07 PM
gee...i wonder who voted to keep them?? :rolleyes:

3afan2K3
11-05-2003, 07:08 PM
jason:
gee...i wonder who voted to keep them?? :rolleyes: I did

jason
11-05-2003, 07:09 PM
3afan2K3:

jason:
gee...i wonder who voted to keep them?? :rolleyes: I didoh shut up

<small>[ November 05, 2003, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

PAINTBALL
11-05-2003, 07:10 PM
Thank you explayer2001. You have taken some bashing away from Burnet for awhile. I voted to leave your picture alone. It'll give Jason something else to complain about other then Burnet fans.

<small>[ November 05, 2003, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>

Rabbit'93
11-05-2003, 07:10 PM
jason better correct your post

jason
11-05-2003, 07:13 PM
oops... eek! eek! eek!

Ranger Mom
11-05-2003, 08:05 PM
I can open them fine at work..but here at home with dial-up and a less than cooperative computer, it sometime's takes F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!!

weatherag07
11-05-2003, 08:14 PM
You know,....grr, Jason! I haven't been a member long, and already you're kinda ticking me off. Congrats on doing it so soon... :rolleyes:

KEEP THE DANG PICTURES--besides, explayer can do as he pleases, and he's a good 'ole Ag, so he probably will!!!! (right, explayer? wink )

jason
11-05-2003, 08:31 PM
weatherag07:
You know,....grr, Jason! I haven't been a member long, and already you're kinda ticking me off. Congrats on doing it so soon... :rolleyes:

KEEP THE DANG PICTURES--besides, explayer can do as he pleases, and he's a good 'ole Ag, so he probably will!!!! (right, explayer? wink )aww...that just drives me to tears... :rolleyes: eek!

weatherag07
11-05-2003, 08:33 PM
Oh, please....
:mad:

crzyjournalist03
11-05-2003, 08:34 PM
it's a good thing jason has his rating turned off, or somebody looks like they might be hurting him right now :D

jason
11-05-2003, 08:43 PM
crzyjournalist03:
it's a good thing jason has his rating turned off, or somebody looks like they might be hurting him right now :D in my defense...i have strep throat and its all the drugs talkin tonight... :mad:

jason
11-05-2003, 08:44 PM
but if you do look at poll results....it is 19-6 in favor of REMOVING THE STUPID AGGIE PICTURES...

crzyjournalist03
11-05-2003, 08:47 PM
jason:

crzyjournalist03:
it's a good thing jason has his rating turned off, or somebody looks like they might be hurting him right now :D in my defense...i have strep throat and its all the drugs talkin tonight... :mad: lol...let's not start that again...

jason
11-05-2003, 08:51 PM
crzyjournalist03:

jason:

crzyjournalist03:
it's a good thing jason has his rating turned off, or somebody looks like they might be hurting him right now :D in my defense...i have strep throat and its all the drugs talkin tonight... :mad: lol...let's not start that again...i really do have strep, and i just loaded up on nyquil so i might can get some sleep tonight...its not pretty at the jason s household tonight...

crzyjournalist03
11-05-2003, 08:53 PM
jason:

crzyjournalist03:

jason:

crzyjournalist03:
it's a good thing jason has his rating turned off, or somebody looks like they might be hurting him right now :D in my defense...i have strep throat and its all the drugs talkin tonight... :mad: lol...let's not start that again...i really do have strep, and i just loaded up on nyquil so i might can get some sleep tonight...its not pretty at the jason s household tonight...oh...I'm sorry...I thought you were referring to that big controversy with Gobbla a couple weeks agoand then there were those idiots talking about being on medication.

weatherag07
11-05-2003, 08:57 PM
jason:
but if you do look at poll results....it is 19-6 in favor of REMOVING THE STUPID AGGIE PICTURES...Jason, don't EVEN call them *stupid* pictures...one of those pics (in case you're BLIND) is of the Bonfire. That holds a big spot in every Aggie's heart. It was a great tradition that ended up in the loss of several Ags' lives.
So don't EVEN go there.

jason
11-05-2003, 09:01 PM
weatherag07:

jason:
but if you do look at poll results....it is 19-6 in favor of REMOVING THE STUPID AGGIE PICTURES...Jason, don't EVEN call them *stupid* pictures...one of those pics (in case you're BLIND) is of the Bonfire. That holds a big spot in every Aggie's heart. It was a great tradition that ended up in the loss of several Ags' lives.
So don't EVEN go there.maybe i didnt see it... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

its just sooo big, it wouldnt be mad if it were smaller, like thumnail sized...the POLL proves me right...

<small>[ November 05, 2003, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

espn1
11-05-2003, 09:03 PM
Let me weight it out. Ok! Would I rather look at the A&M Bonfire or someone taking a dump in an Outhouse? I'm going to go with the Bonfire.

jason
11-05-2003, 09:04 PM
espn1:
Let me weight it out. Ok! Would I rather look at the A&M Bonfire or someone taking a dump in an Outhouse? I'm going to go with the Bonfire.hey...i have NEVER posted that pic...you can bash little bro on that one...(and tell me u didnt laught the first time u saw it) :D

crzyjournalist03
11-05-2003, 09:04 PM
espn1:
Let me weight it out. Ok! Would I rather look at the A&M Bonfire or someone taking a dump in an Outhouse? I'm going to go with the Bonfire.yeah, but jason's not to blame for that...it was his little brother's fault, and they weren't posted on EVERY SINGLE POST that was made by a person.

weatherag07
11-05-2003, 09:06 PM
Seriously, what is up your butt? Why don't you grow up and start being mature... :rolleyes: Or is that too hard for y'all Forney folk to do?
Why not find something else to do, instead of feeling the need to bash other towns and other people for their opinions? (don't answer that)

jason
11-05-2003, 09:06 PM
crzyjournalist03:

espn1:
Let me weight it out. Ok! Would I rather look at the A&M Bonfire or someone taking a dump in an Outhouse? I'm going to go with the Bonfire.yeah, but jason's not to blame for that...it was his little brother's fault, and they weren't posted on EVERY SINGLE POST that was made by a person.thank you...i guess us forney folks are gonna have to gang up against everybody else....especially those Burnet folks... :D

espn1
11-05-2003, 09:07 PM
Just joking. I don't care oneway or the other, as long as you guys stayout of your thongs.

3afan2K3
11-05-2003, 09:07 PM
espn1:
Let me weight it out. Ok! Would I rather look at the A&M Bonfire or someone taking a dump in an Outhouse? I'm going to go with the Bonfire.ROFLMAO

crzyjournalist03
11-05-2003, 09:08 PM
jason:

crzyjournalist03:

espn1:
Let me weight it out. Ok! Would I rather look at the A&M Bonfire or someone taking a dump in an Outhouse? I'm going to go with the Bonfire.yeah, but jason's not to blame for that...it was his little brother's fault, and they weren't posted on EVERY SINGLE POST that was made by a person.thank you...i guess us forney folks are gonna have to gang up against everybody else....especially those Burnet folks... :D sounds like fun...reminds me of those DFW dominance meetings last year... :D :D :D

how does, "The Coalition for the Furthering of Forney's Success and Opinions" sound?

jason
11-05-2003, 09:09 PM
weatherag07:
Seriously, what is up your butt? Why don't you grow up and start being mature... :rolleyes: Or is that too hard for y'all Forney folk to do?
Why not find something else to do, instead of feeling the need to bash other towns and other people for their opinions? (don't answer that)i never bashed another town, or their people...just the ENORMOUS pics people have to scroll down past just to read the next post...its not just me, look at the poll...

lol, and you thought putting (dont answer that) in there would stop me...lol... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jason
11-05-2003, 09:09 PM
crzyjournalist03:

jason:

crzyjournalist03:

espn1:
Let me weight it out. Ok! Would I rather look at the A&M Bonfire or someone taking a dump in an Outhouse? I'm going to go with the Bonfire.yeah, but jason's not to blame for that...it was his little brother's fault, and they weren't posted on EVERY SINGLE POST that was made by a person.thank you...i guess us forney folks are gonna have to gang up against everybody else....especially those Burnet folks... :D sounds like fun...reminds me of those DFW dominance meetings last year... :D :D :D

how does, "The Coalition for the Furthering of Forney's Success and Opinions" sound?ROTFLMAO....i nominate myself President of other towns and people bashing...

crzyjournalist03
11-05-2003, 09:10 PM
weatherag07:
Why not find something else to do, instead of feeling the need to bash other towns and other people for their opinions? (don't answer that)why don't you ask questions that are actually relevant and actually want people to answer?

weatherag07
11-05-2003, 09:12 PM
That was just for Jason, crzyjournalist... not you.

weatherag07
11-05-2003, 09:16 PM
jason:

weatherag07:
Why not find something else to do, instead of feeling the need to bash other towns and other people for their opinions? (don't answer that)i never bashed another town, or their people...just the ENORMOUS pics people have to scroll down past just to read the next post...its not just me, look at the poll...

lol, and you thought putting (dont answer that) in there would stop me...lol... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ha, ha...why don't you look back at some of your posts, especially to those about Burnet (for example). If you're NOT bashing, it's kinda hard to tell...but maybe we're taking it out of context. wink

jason
11-05-2003, 09:20 PM
weatherag07:

jason:

weatherag07:

lol, and you thought putting (dont answer that) in there would stop me...lol... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ha, ha...why don't you look back at some of your posts, especially to those about Burnet (for example). If you're NOT bashing, it's kinda hard to tell...but maybe we're taking it out of context. wink i dont care if you take it out of context, the ones to whom it was directed know who they are and they know who i am, personally, and they know how my sick sense of humor works....

weatherag07
11-05-2003, 09:23 PM
jason:

weatherag07:

jason:

weatherag07:

lol, and you thought putting (dont answer that) in there would stop me...lol... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ha, ha...why don't you look back at some of your posts, especially to those about Burnet (for example). If you're NOT bashing, it's kinda hard to tell...but maybe we're taking it out of context. wink i dont care if you take it out of context, the ones to whom it was directed know who they are and they know who i am, personally, and they know how my sick sense of humor works....I was just joking -hence the wink!
My gosh, you do have a sick sense of humor...you're getting me all worked up! :) I should be studying right now, but I can't!!
(I'm being nice now...so please don't get all smart with me. I was just defending my school!)

PAINTBALL
11-05-2003, 09:25 PM
Jason, I hope you took kid's nyquil and not full strenth. Full strenth is dangerous for a chikd like you.

weatherag07
11-05-2003, 09:36 PM
Where's Jason?? I'm being nice now, and he's not replying. frown

jason
11-05-2003, 09:42 PM
im here...im watchin cavs v. nuggets.....aka lebron v. carmelo

jason
11-05-2003, 09:43 PM
PAINTBALL:
Jason, I hope you took kid's nyquil and not full strenth. Full strenth is dangerous for a chikd like you.come up with that all by yourself?

weatherag07
11-05-2003, 09:44 PM
jason:
im here...im watchin cavs v. nuggets.....aka lebron v. carmeloOkay...just wanted to make sure you knew I was having fun with you. All in good humor! :)

JasperDog94
11-05-2003, 10:03 PM
espn1:
Ok! Would I rather look at the A&M Bonfire or someone taking a dump in an Outhouse?I don't know. It's kinda a toss up. :p

crzyjournalist03
11-05-2003, 10:55 PM
weatherag07:
That was just for Jason, crzyjournalist... not you.yeah, I knew that...but I couldn't resist :D wink :p

weatherag07
11-05-2003, 10:58 PM
crzyjournalist03:

weatherag07:
That was just for Jason, crzyjournalist... not you.yeah, I knew that...but I couldn't resist :D wink :p Yeah...I'm really sorry if that came off rude! Jason had me all worked up! wink

AggieJohn
11-05-2003, 11:14 PM
weatherag07:

KEEP THE DANG PICTURES--besides, explayer can do as he pleases, and he's a good 'ole Ag, so he probably will!!!! (right, explayer? wink )Weatherag07 check your pm's

AggieJohn
11-05-2003, 11:33 PM
xpanther03...this ones for you...haha....

just kidding...guys lighten up....it's just a picture...

oh and no i'm not removing it.....thanks and gig'em

Ranger Mom
11-05-2003, 11:43 PM
Explayer....I don't have a problem with the pictures being there.

My computer does though!! With a dial-up modem, it just sometimes takes a while to pull up a page. Sometimes if it's taking too long, I will just use my "back" button and get out of it and will have to wait until I get to work where I have DSL to be able to read it.

I wish I could get high-speed internet where I live, but I am too far off the beaten path to have it available at home yet. When this board is moving fast, my computer can't keep up and having to open a page with lots of pics, (especially if YOU have posted quite a bit on that thread, is sometimes more than it can handle!

weatherag07
11-05-2003, 11:55 PM
Ranger Mom:
Explayer....I don't have a problem with the pictures being there.

My computer does though!! With a dial-up modem, it just sometimes takes a while to pull up a page. Sometimes if it's taking too long, I will just use my "back" button and get out of it and will have to wait until I get to work where I have DSL to be able to read it.

I wish I could get high-speed internet where I live, but I am too far off the beaten path to have it available at home yet. When this board is moving fast, my computer can't keep up and having to open a page with lots of pics, (especially if YOU have posted quite a bit on that thread, is sometimes more than it can handle!Our internet is like that at home. We live out in the Boon-docks, so it's a lose-lose situation. But I LOVE the ethernet!! It's awesome! (except when a virus spreads-then it's not so good! :) )

explayer-more power to you! Gig 'em! :D

lepfan
3afan2K3:

espn1:
Let me weight it out. Ok! Would I rather look at the A&M Bonfire or someone taking a dump in an Outhouse? I'm going to go with the Bonfire.ROFLMAOaren't they about the same...LOL...

sinton66
Bet he never even thought he might be inconsiderate by posting a pic. Inconsiderate people never suspect they might be.

Ranger Mom
11-05-2003, 11:59 PM
I have to admit, I have had a BLAST with Jason's pic!!!

Also...it's not in a signature, so it doens't come up in every single post!!

jason
11-06-2003, 08:37 AM
Ranger Mom:
I have to admit, I have had a BLAST with Jason's pic!!!

Also...it's not in a signature, so it doens't come up in every single post!!eek! eek!

AggieJohn
11-06-2003, 04:00 PM
i like the bonfire anyday...speaking of bonfire....liberty players...is liberty having one again this year..that was cool last year....scary part is when they let the players light the bonfire..that's scary giving all of them burn logs....haha...

<small>[ November 06, 2003, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: explayer2001 ]</small>

AggieJohn
11-06-2003, 04:02 PM
jason:
gee...i wonder who voted to keep them?? :rolleyes: oh and i voted yes....thanks jason....love ya, love your show

3ahunter2k4
11-06-2003, 04:53 PM
weatherag07:

KEEP THE DANG PICTURES--besides, explayer can do as he pleases, and he's a good 'ole Ag, so he probably will!!!! (right, explayer? wink )it's about respect for other people's slow computers and carpal tunnel syndrome, hard to scroll sometimes.

3ahunter2k4
11-06-2003, 04:56 PM
jason:

weatherag07:

lol, and you thought putting (dont answer that) in there would stop me...lol... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: actually, jason i brought this up a long time ago about someone else's post and you agreed that you liked the pictures and didn't mind them... i guess cuz it was your brother's HUGE OU picture and you had to give him a little brotherly love.

jason
11-06-2003, 04:57 PM
3ahunter2k4:

jason:

weatherag07:

lol, and you thought putting (dont answer that) in there would stop me...lol... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: actually, jason i brought this up a long time ago about someone else's post and you agreed that you liked the pictures and didn't mind them... i guess cuz it was your brother's HUGE OU picture and you had to give him a little brotherly love.i dont remember that

3ahunter2k4
11-06-2003, 05:05 PM
it doesn't matter, i don't know why i brought that up

jason
11-06-2003, 05:08 PM
3ahunter2k4:
it doesn't matter, i don't know why i brought that upwell now its buggin me thinkin about it...im gonna have to go throught the archives to find it...lol

3ahunter2k4
11-06-2003, 05:18 PM
haha i did the same, couldn't find it... it happened dude seriously, then he jsut made the huge OU a little smaller until he put up the next team UT faced.