View Full Version : Rangers Talk...

Pages : 1 [2]

Macarthur
10-08-2012, 10:15 AM
The Rangers were doomed when the other owners decided that the Rangers had to be sold to Nolan Ryan instead of Mark Cuban. Mr. Ryan was a great player and did make them into contenders but Mr. Cuban had and would have sent the resources to get us those two extra players that would have helped us have a world series title last year. The other owners knew it so they wouldn't sell the Rangers to Mr. Cuban.

Dude, money is not an issue with Simpson and Davis. The Rangers ownership group has very deep pockets.

Deuce
10-08-2012, 10:38 AM
The Rangers were doomed when the other owners decided that the Rangers had to be sold to Nolan Ryan instead of Mark Cuban. Mr. Ryan was a great player and did make them into contenders but Mr. Cuban had and would have sent the resources to get us those two extra players that would have helped us have a world series title last year. The other owners knew it so they wouldn't sell the Rangers to Mr. Cuban.

Have to believe that this is just Phil doing a little fishing here.

Deuce
10-19-2012, 04:51 PM
Rangers make their 1st move of off season hiring Dave Magadan as hitting coach

95mustang
10-19-2012, 09:20 PM
Rangers make their 1st move of off season hiring Dave Magadan as hitting coach

Good hire

Deuce
02-25-2013, 12:54 PM
Busby and Grieve are trying to "smooth" this collapse over as much as possible, but I guarantee Nolan is not a happy camper. I imagine the sh*t will hit the fan for what has happened in the last month this season, and there will be those that will be asked to leave....mainly Ron Washington. Mark my words, he is GONE. G-0-N-E, don't let the door hit you on the way out, regardless of how the Rangers do from here. Which is just fine with me, and should be for the rest of the Rangers loyal fanbase. Where's the fire like Buck Showalter and others in the business instill in their teams??? DUH, not here.

Gets them to 2 world series and gets fired? I highly doubt it, but trust me I am just as frustrated as you at this point.

Deuce, you know nothing about baseball. Just shut up and sit on it. I know that by what you just said. Uhh, sorry Deuce. My apologies. You can't help it that you know only as much as my wife about baseball. Didn't mean to get too personal about it.

Yep, I guess I don't know much about baseball. Hahahaha!

Farmersfan
02-25-2013, 03:12 PM
Yep, I guess I don't know much about baseball. Hahahaha!

Bazinga!!!!! :2thumbsup

Bullaholic
03-04-2013, 05:30 PM
Nolan Ryan leaving Rangers?????

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/report-nolan-ryan-possibly-leaving-texas-rangers-173511294--mlb.html

Roughneck93
03-04-2013, 07:15 PM
Nolan Ryan leaving Rangers?????

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/report-nolan-ryan-possibly-leaving-texas-rangers-173511294--mlb.html

Come on back to Houston.

This might get interesting. :1popcorn:

Roughneck93
04-10-2013, 09:13 PM
Nolan staying with the Rangers after all.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/story/_/id/9157955/nolan-ryan-staying-texas-rangers-chief-executive-officer