PDA

View Full Version : Olympic Teammate accuses Michael Phelps of being a snob

Phil C
07-23-2012, 08:29 AM
Methinks before anyone says anything about Phelps needs to either 1. Win just 1/7 of the gold medals that he has won or 2. Win 1/4 of total metals he has won.
These athletes need to remember that their job is to represent the USA in a positive way with good conduct and doing the best they can do to win medals. Partying shouldn't even be considered. Let China, Great Britain or Russia party. That just means we are in better shape and better prepared.

http://olympics.yardbarker.com/blog/olympics/article/ronda_rousey_slams_michael_phelps_for_snobby_behav ior/11270137

coachc45
07-23-2012, 03:05 PM
Come on now..... Train non-stop for 4 years and when your event is finally over, tell me you wouldn't want to party just a bit. Plus I don't care how many medals you win....No reason to be a primadonna!

LOL

Cam
07-23-2012, 03:32 PM
I also heard Ronda accused Michael of havin' a small penis, smelly armpits, excessive nose hair, and a horrible overgrown wart on his ass, plus, she also said he was probably part fish cause of his webbed hands and feet!........course, all of this was reported in the Weekly World News so there's probably no truth to it!......
wonder if they'll use Big Chief condoms in London?......see what you started Ville-D!!....... :crazy1: