PDA

View Full Version : Celina BBQ scrimmage

Gsquared
07-19-2012, 06:51 AM
Anybody know the date? Also, any QB Club memembers on 3ADL? If so, PM me?

BILLYFRED0000
07-19-2012, 11:06 AM
Anybody know the date? Also, any QB Club memembers on 3ADL? If so, PM me?

Just checkin g2. August 23rd thursday.

Gsquared
07-19-2012, 11:08 AM
Just checkin g2. August 23rd thursday.

Got it! We are working on setting up a TheOldCoach booth with magazines, some free t-shirts, and a remote broadcast.

Old Tiger
07-19-2012, 11:10 AM
I will be doing a brisket this weekend. I will post pics of the finished product.

BILLYFRED0000
07-19-2012, 11:13 AM
Just invite kate.....forget the brisket

Gsquared
07-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Billy, we just got confirmation with Coach Elliott that we are ok to set up a booth and do a broadcast from there. We will have magaiznes, T-shirts etc.... Now just have to work out what we are going to do about power and internet. You gonna come sit at the table and nosh on some BBQ with us?

nt7on7
07-19-2012, 01:45 PM
Once again, I'll be doing the BBQ this year. We will be doing pulled pork, chicken quarters, sausage, and some brisket. We will be serving it with beans, potato salad, cole slaw, tea or lemonade, and banana pudding.

It should be a good time.

Gsquared
07-19-2012, 01:57 PM
Once again, I'll be doing the BBQ this year. We will be doing pulled pork, chicken quarters, sausage, and some brisket. We will be serving it with beans, potato salad, cole slaw, tea or lemonade, and banana pudding.

It should be a good time.
Awesome, think there is any way we can set up our table within arms reach of the BBQ? I hate having to expend energy walkin for my food.

bobcat1
07-19-2012, 05:44 PM
Awesome, think there is any way we can set up our table within arms reach of the BBQ? I hate having to expend energy walkin for my food. Umm no. Now Bananna puddin would be an affirmative.

Gsquared
07-23-2012, 07:01 AM
Umm no. Now Bananna puddin would be an affirmative.
No Celina bananna pudding!!!!!!!! Maybe you guys should try peach cobbler this time!

BILLYFRED0000
07-23-2012, 08:52 AM
I just might. I do love the day. Problem for me is getting off of work that day....... Trainin some noobs.

Gsquared
07-24-2012, 06:56 AM
I just might. I do love the day. Problem for me is getting off of work that day....... Trainin some noobs.
Ahhh ok. Anybody know of anyone one that might want to help out at our table let me know. Think we are taking magazines to sell for Coach and I cant count real good so we need a money taker.

regaleagle
07-24-2012, 09:11 AM
Every Texan knows it's a sin not to have banana pudding as a dessert when barbque is involved, lol. What time do the gates open?

nt7on7
07-24-2012, 12:56 PM
Celina bananna pudding gave me food poisioning. You wanna help if the time works out right? :D

I know this might be trivial in the grand scheme of things, but I would appreciate it if you would take that down. The fact that you can track the source of your food poisoning to one dish on one day is ludicrous beyond belief, and it not only slows people from coming to the scrimmage and keeps people away from our fundraiser, but it also damages the reputations of the people involved, and those that made the pudding.

It would have nothing to do with the heat that day or that you might have been dehydrated...it had to be only the pudding...

You are usually a nice guy on here, so I don't want to rip you. I just ask that you take this down.

orange machine
07-24-2012, 01:03 PM
I know this might be trivial in the grand scheme of things, but I would appreciate it if you would take that down. The fact that you can track the source of your food poisoning to one dish on one day is ludicrous beyond belief, and it not only slows people from coming to the scrimmage and keeps people away from our fundraiser, but it also damages the reputations of the people involved, and those that made the pudding.

It would have nothing to do with the heat that day or that you might have been dehydrated...it had to be only the pudding...

You are usually a nice guy on here, so I don't want to rip you. I just ask that you take this down.

I enjoy the pudding personally, but I do like to eat also!

Gsquared
07-24-2012, 01:30 PM

I just went and tried to edit but I guess its to late, there isnt an edit option for that post now. I will preface the fact that it was years ago when the place out of Greenville did the catering, and I had grabbed a bowl of the pudding around half time so it had been in the heat a while. The fact that I ate pretty much that and BBQ all day and then two days later I had to dang near re paint my bedroom walls, tells me its not a ludicrous notion. I will out of respect of all my freinds in Celina, ask the moderators to take my post down.

bobcat1
07-24-2012, 01:36 PM
I enjoy the pudding personally, but I do like to eat also!You've always liked puddin' :taunt:

It was there. :wave:

Gsquared
07-24-2012, 01:49 PM
You've always liked puddin' :taunt:

I think you or Alvin spiked mine sir!!!!!

nt7on7
07-24-2012, 02:21 PM
I just went and tried to edit but I guess its to late, there isnt an edit option for that post now. I will preface the fact that it was years ago when the place out of Greenville did the catering, and I had grabbed a bowl of the pudding around half time so it had been in the heat a while. The fact that I ate pretty much that and BBQ all day and then two days later I had to dang near re paint my bedroom walls, tells me its not a ludicrous notion. I will out of respect of all my freinds in Celina, ask the moderators to take my post down.

See, we can all get along!

Gsquared
07-24-2012, 02:25 PM
Of course we can!!!

bobcat1
07-24-2012, 05:32 PM
I think you or Alvin spiked mine sir!!!!!
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7761/thinkingi.gif
Had to be Alvin.http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/8907/puking.gif

orange machine
07-24-2012, 06:45 PM
You've always liked puddin' :taunt:

:ack!:

bobcat1
07-24-2012, 10:34 PM
:ack!:
:taunt: