PDA

View Full Version : What are you most looking forward to this season?

Cam
07-18-2012, 04:03 PM
Is it your team as a whole? A particular player? Your team's offense or defense? Any MVP candidates on your squad? Or just plain nothin' at all?

I'll start. First off, I've got no dawg in this fight. My boy is only a 7th grader so I'll be rootin' for his team mostly. But I am looking forward to:
1) Seeing how our first year coach (Jones) handles this team. I hope Coach Jones can make a difference in the coming years and keep the ball rollin' until my kid gets there.
2) Looking forward to seeing a whole bunch of young kids on varsity. I expect quite a few juniors and sophs to play. Very very young team.
3) Interested in seeing our junior QB (Kiser) and how he performs. He might become a special player if he works hard. It does appear he'll have some talented receivers at his disposal.
4) I'm still not sure who the featured RB is going to be. So I'm looking forward to finding out that mystery.
5) The lines are big question marks for me. I have noticed some new faces (and beefy ones) at workouts, but I don't know much about who they are.
6) Our band!....One thing we do have is an awesome band..and probably one of the biggest too.
7) The hot dogs?
8) Or is it just simply to get on the LOW and annoy folks like I like to do?>>>:crazy1:

Old Tiger
07-18-2012, 04:07 PM
It has nothing to do with football except its around the time that football starts.

I will be moving to San Marcos August 19 and starting my new job August 20.

I'm really excited about that and ready to start actually making what I would consider good money.

Cam
07-18-2012, 04:12 PM
It has nothing to do with football except its around the time that football starts.

I will be moving to San Marcos August 19 and starting my new job August 20.

I'm really excited about that and ready to start actually making what I would consider good money.

Good luck Old Tiger! If you need help movin' Greendawg has one hell of a strong back!........You got any kids playin'? Or are you an older fart?.....

Old Tiger
07-18-2012, 04:15 PM
Good luck Old Tiger! If you need help movin' Greendawg has one hell of a strong back!........You got any kids playin'? Or are you an older fart?.....Ha i'm not even old. This is just the name I had when i first registered here my freshmen year of high school. I turn 25 in August.

jason
07-18-2012, 04:16 PM
the parade

Cam
07-18-2012, 04:19 PM
Ha i'm not even old. This is just the name I had when i first registered here my freshmen year of high school. I turn 25 in August.

.....just a puppy!.....

FB-fanatic
07-18-2012, 07:26 PM
Old Tiger..... I don't know if anyone has told you this in this way.... but your "signature" is really making it difficult to monitor 3A Downlow during the day while at work. Everything else is pretty inoculous (I finally worked that into a sentence today) but all that ungelating and stuff.... I have to scan right past all your posts faasssttt! Or I get busted!

bp80884
07-18-2012, 07:56 PM
I am looking forward to soccer season!

bigwood33
07-18-2012, 09:17 PM
I'm looking forward to the opening kickoff!

Gone Fishing
07-18-2012, 09:21 PM
First scrimmage is fine with me...

1stnurseryman
07-18-2012, 10:10 PM
Cuero getting back to the Cuero we all remember!!!!!!

regaleagle
07-18-2012, 10:33 PM
Our new qb leading the offense and turning heads.

BILLYFRED0000
07-19-2012, 11:12 AM
I am looking forward to that first big hit where everyone in the stadium goes oooooooooooooooooooooooo......

lostaussie
07-19-2012, 01:29 PM
Cooler weather