PDA

View Full Version : Shocking movie I didn't see called Magic Mike

Phil C
07-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Several women went to see it and told me what it was about. I told them that I knew they were joking because I knew it was the story of a magician. You know - the ones that saw people in half and make things disappear, etc. They rudely laughed in my face. Therefore when I went to see Madia's Witness Protection I asked the young lady selling popcorn if it was about what I said it was and she laughed and confirmed that what the ladies told me were right. I am too ashamed to tell what it is about so you will have to do a search on the internet or ask someone who has seen it.

I am appalled at such misleading advertising but was fortunate to find out and save my cash. Scary times indeed!

ccmom
07-15-2012, 08:01 PM
I lost 2 hours of my life and several IQ points from sitting through that movie.

ogg
07-15-2012, 09:33 PM
Several women went to see it and told me what it was about. I told them that I knew they were joking because I knew it was the story of a magician. You know - the ones that saw people in half and make things disappear, etc. They rudely laughed in my face. Therefore when I went to see Madia's Witness Protection I asked the young lady selling popcorn if it was about what I said it was and she laughed and confirmed that what the ladies told me were right. I am too ashamed to tell what it is about so you will have to do a search on the internet or ask someone who has seen it.

I am appalled at such misleading advertising but was fortunate to find out and save my cash. Scary times indeed!

Sounds like the type movie we wouldn't care for Phil.

MUSTANG69
07-16-2012, 11:43 AM
My wife said the movie was horrible.

Matthew328
07-16-2012, 11:52 AM
My wife said it was a bad movie, but she also said she didn't go for the storyline..whatever that means

GrTigers6
07-16-2012, 11:54 AM
My wife left to see it saturday and I havent seen her since!:thinking::doh::D