PDA

View Full Version : thoughts on Bridge City

2futurecard'smom
10-23-2002, 09:00 AM
Curious on everyone's thoughts on Bridge City and the post season. I recall last year they weren't given much consideration for making it into the playoffs as far as they did. :)

QBKilla
10-23-2002, 09:27 AM
Barbers Hill might consider them :D .

Matthew328
10-23-2002, 10:28 AM
If they get past Barbers Hill I see em getting to the Regional Final...don't think they'll get past Jasper though

2futurecard'smom
10-23-2002, 12:15 PM
I bet Barbers Hill would consider em! But I believe they will get past them, if only to avenge the baseball season! Now Jasper is another story! After seeing the Jasper vs. Newton score, and after the Cards being shut out by Newton before that, don't look forward to seeing a Jasper - Bridge City match-up! But maybe the football Gods will be smiling down on us!

Polysemous
10-23-2002, 12:30 PM
Unfortunately, a gypsy is not smiling down on you.

bccards
10-23-2002, 12:40 PM
Polysemous:
Unfortunately, a gypsy is not smiling down on you.who cares Poly, It has already been stated that BH is a respectable team, and that if Bridge City loses, oh well, the best team will win. I think that we should have your identity revealed, as i'm sure Matthew328 et al. know who you are, and which district you're really from. Hunch feeling that you're from the Houston area anyway!

2futurecard'smom
10-24-2002, 08:31 AM
Poly, don't know why you would make that statement, but so be it. Don't need the gypsy, and hopefully this team will prove that, just as they did last year. No one game them much chance of making it as far as they did, and you were probably one of those people, so I hope they continue to play well and prove the unbelievers wrong! GO CARDS!