PDA

View Full Version : Soooo Sideline to Sideline tonight is

Gsquared
07-12-2012, 09:07 AM
gonna be bout big non district games (must see games) and big must see district games. Already have a ton of them listed but taking suggestions too.

jason
07-12-2012, 09:16 AM
nm.....

HEMOTOXIC
07-12-2012, 12:12 PM
As a Rattler fan and a team that I like to follow in C-O Trojans, I can't wait until week 1: #4 Coldspring @ #5 Navasota.

Of course, Coldspring plays @ #3 La Marque the following week.

Gsquared
07-12-2012, 12:13 PM
As a Rattler fan and a team that I like to follow in C-O Trojans, I can't wait until week 1: #4 Coldspring @ #5 Navasota
That game may or may not be on our discussion list for tonight :D

HEMOTOXIC
07-12-2012, 12:16 PM
That game may or may not be on our discussion list for tonight :D

HAHA, I hope that you guys can make it down for that one.

buckeyebob
07-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Henderson Lions vs. Glmer Buckeyes Lobo Stadium - Longview 10/13/2012 7:30 PM (Sat. Night)
Atlanta TMF Rose Stadium - Tyler 8/30/2012 7:30 PM (Thurs. Night)

Gsquared
07-12-2012, 12:32 PM
HAHA, I hope that you guys can make it down for that one.
We will be at atleast one Navasota game, if we arent at LaMarque/Texas City that week, we will be coming down for Coldspring/Navasota

HEMOTOXIC
07-12-2012, 01:04 PM
We will be at atleast one Navasota game, if we arent at LaMarque/Texas City that week, we will be coming down for Coldspring/Navasota

Cool beans.

CTS
07-12-2012, 01:14 PM
LM (#2 preseason 3A) vs Texas City (picked to go to region finals 4A) Week 1
LM vs. Coldspring #2 vs #4. Week 2
LM vs West Columbia. 11-3 vs 13-1 last year. Week 9

Gsquared
07-12-2012, 01:49 PM
LM (#2 preseason 3A) vs Texas City (picked to go to region finals 4A) Week 1
LM vs. Coldspring #2 vs #4. Week 2
LM vs West Columbia. 11-3 vs 13-1 last year. Week 9
We got LaMarque covered tonight fer sure!!

CTS
07-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Remember GCS and take a shot.

Gsquared
07-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Remember GCS and take a shot.
GCS and a shot in your honor sir

Gsquared
07-12-2012, 02:24 PM
**Might*** post some pics of the Gulf Coast Speed Shots on Sideline to Sideline Facebook page tomorrow

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sideline-To-Sideline-The-Class-3A-Show/173097212777541

Chillfan
07-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Chapel Hill vs Carthage-Lindale-Whitehouse

Going to be some good matchups/

Gsquared
07-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Chapel Hill vs Carthage-Lindale-Whitehouse

Going to be some good matchups/
We have a Chapel Hill game on the list for discussion too!

toddg
07-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Alvarado/China Spring will be a good one!

Tejastrue
07-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Wimberley renews an old friendship in week 4 @ Liberty Hill.

Txbroadcaster
07-12-2012, 10:54 PM
show is up

http://theoldcoach.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1255035

toddg
07-12-2012, 11:28 PM
Wimberley renews an old friendship in week 4 @ Liberty Hill.

bad a%$ fullback gonna give the texan D a good test.

toddg
07-12-2012, 11:42 PM
show is up

http://theoldcoach.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1255035

listening to it right now....let me see..Stephenville with a more seasoned Oline and with the excellent skill players..totally spits the bit offensively vs Aledo in playoffs last year..defense wasnt much better..33-big fat goose egg..didnt see JG or MB play defense in that game..smh

Txbroadcaster
07-13-2012, 12:21 AM
listening to it right now....let me see..Stephenville with a more seasoned Oline and with the excellent skill players..totally spits the bit offensively vs Aledo in playoffs last year..defense wasnt much better..33-big fat goose egg..didnt see JG or MB play defense in that game..smh

what do you mean and how does that matter this year?

CTS
07-13-2012, 12:27 AM
Enjoyed the show....you guys keep right on picking against the Coogs....put Navasota and Coldspring out there front and center :)

Nice GCS shot as well lol

toddg
07-13-2012, 02:38 AM
what do you mean and how does that matter this year?

Aledo's Defense will be better this year..especially the front 7, and thats what shut the Jackets O down last dec., consistantly forcing Jones out of his comfort zone all game long..offensivly, without JG and MB Aledo takes a step back, but the Oline will be as good or better and with Davis and Frysinger in the backfield..wont be easy to stop..i just dont see Stephenville as the favorite going into this game.

Lion70
07-13-2012, 02:53 AM
Aledo's Defense will be better this year..especially the front 7, and thats what shut the Jackets O down last dec., consistantly forcing Jones out of his comfort zone all game long..offensivly, without JG and MB Aledo takes a step back, but the Oline will be as good or better and with Davis and Frysinger in the backfield..wont be easy to stop..i just dont see Stephenville as the favorite going into this game.

LoL you are in for a big suprise.

regaleagle
07-13-2012, 01:20 PM
Enjoyed the broadcast. Now I'm just waiting for FNF to hit the stands. I'm not too keen on what DCTF came up with concerning 3A this year. I thought last year's DCTF was formatted better, and for the most part was fairly accurate. Of course, with the realignment this year, all the regions will be affected this year with the changes. Still, I'm looking forward to FNF to see what you guys have come up with for your Top 25 teams, and their order.

Gsquared
07-13-2012, 01:24 PM
Enjoyed the broadcast. Now I'm just waiting for FNF to hit the stands. I'm not too keen on what DCTF came up with concerning 3A this year. I thought last year's DCTF was formatted better, and for the most part was fairly accurate. Of course, with the realignment this year, all the regions will be affected this year with the changes. Still, I'm looking forward to FNF to see what you guys have come up with for your Top 25 teams, and their order.
FNF has a different # 1 team that what DCTF has too!

Ville-D
07-13-2012, 04:10 PM

I think Stephenville will have the edge this year. But that is my opinion. Redemption...

toddg
07-13-2012, 04:41 PM
I think Stephenville will have the edge this year. But that is my opinion. Redemption...

it will be interesting to see if they start working Anders in at rb that early on in the season..heard hes been working hard and getting swole this summer. Stephenville may very well get their Redemption, but they will be facing a better Aledo defense than what they faced last dec...jmo. cant wait to see this game!

CTS
07-13-2012, 04:49 PM
FNF has a different # 1 team that what DCTF has too!

I can already tell FNF will have LM too low for my liking...but the boys will just have to use it as fuel for the fire.

MGAR
07-13-2012, 05:03 PM
I can already tell FNF will have LM too low for my liking...but the boys will just have to use it as fuel for the fire.

Well aren't you going to be in for a surprise.

Gone Fishing
07-13-2012, 08:41 PM

It was fairly accurate last year, DC had Wimberley beating Argyle for DII state championship.

Manso/V8
07-13-2012, 08:59 PM

you were down playing the cougars a few weeks ago. i guess the chatter is about to ramp up?

CTS
07-13-2012, 09:50 PM
you were down playing the cougars a few weeks ago. i guess the chatter is about to ramp up?

Nah. I'll keep downplaying them. The coaches will keep downplaying them. But like all kids the players feel like they are about to wreck shop and will be disappointed with anything but 1 or 2. Lol. That's where the fuel will come from.

You will find I am pretty chatter free Manso. Now when the other LM folks get on here when the season starts.....different story. My Coog Bretheren expect to win. Every game. And will tell you about it all week.

Manso/V8
07-13-2012, 11:53 PM
Grant - I think you need to take a shot of Brahma blood to toast Bellville @ El Campo!

Tejastrue
07-13-2012, 11:56 PM
Nice show. Appreciate the shot. :D Oh yeah, thanks for the compliment to the Wimberley folks. :thumbsup:

Ville-D
07-14-2012, 12:29 AM
it will be interesting to see if they start working Anders in at rb that early on in the season..heard hes been working hard and getting swole this summer. Stephenville may very well get their Redemption, but they will be facing a better Aledo defense than what they faced last dec...jmo. cant wait to see this game!

You going?

toddg
07-14-2012, 07:14 AM
You going?

i have to! my wife is from Aledo..and have to take to atleast one every season..the last several years its been the Stephenville game, or games.

Txbroadcaster
07-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Nice show. Appreciate the shot. :D Oh yeah, thanks for the compliment to the Wimberley folks. :thumbsup:

that is why I love taking shots at you on the air when you take shots at me on here..we both do it all in fun