PDA

View Full Version : FNF Cover, the cats out of the bag so I guess its ok to post it now

Gsquared
07-10-2012, 02:30 PM
http://www.ae-engine.com/FNF-lib/img/cover/fnf-tx.jpg

Matthew328
07-10-2012, 02:34 PM
never thought I'd like the green but I really do...lol

MGAR
07-10-2012, 02:40 PM

Shut your face. Green is awesome.

:D

Bullaholic
07-10-2012, 02:43 PM

Grant likes everybody else's green....:D

Nice cover---of course, you realize that you never feature the right players, right? :D

MGAR
07-10-2012, 02:46 PM
Grant likes everybody else's green....:D

Nice cover---of course, you realize that you never feature the right players, right? :D

Last year's didn't turn out that bad.

Matthew328
07-10-2012, 02:50 PM
or the year before...two for two on state titles with the cover...and then Hill and Sims won state the year before they were on the cover

toddg
07-10-2012, 03:03 PM
or the year before...two for two on state titles with the cover...and then Hill and Sims won state the year before they were on the cover

i like it..nice Southlake theme.."KINGs(Newton)of the(Kenny)Hill"..with the Dragon Green background..

Gsquared
07-10-2012, 03:41 PM
i like it..nice Southlake theme.."KINGs(Newton)of the(Kenny)Hill"..with the Dragon Green background..
MGAR and I TRIED to get the QB from Venus on the cover but they wouldnt let us. That boy is gonna carry that team to a district title! :D

toddg
07-10-2012, 04:00 PM
MGAR and I TRIED to get the QB from Venus on the cover but they wouldnt let us. That boy is gonna carry that team to a district title! :D

yep...got us shaking in our boots..my sons were outside the field house today, when a football, apparantly launched from somewhere east, slammed into the building wall..we found out later that it was Dugan overthrowing his reciever @BullDawg stadium when a bunch of Venus parents drove up accusing the boys of trying to steal their football....they hate us!

Bullaholic
07-11-2012, 09:11 AM

LOL--not really talking about the teams featured by the individual players, but rather the selection of the individual players to appear on the cover. I talking about that you probably get some reactions like they get when All-State selections are listed---never the right players selected according to some folks.

Matthew328
07-11-2012, 10:45 AM
you can never make everyone happy lol...we try and find a "hook" for the cover....just featuring one player doesn't make for a good cover story...first year it was Running With the Big Dogs (The year of the running back)...remember Texas had like 38 RB's sign FBS letters of intent that year...last year was Like Father Like Son, because of the unique confluence of star players last year who had star dads...this year's hook was a little tougher but we went with the QB theme...

Slight tease for next year, the cover could have a defensive theme....

Rabid Cougar
07-11-2012, 10:49 AM

Go MEAN GREEN!

buckeyebob
07-12-2012, 12:40 PM
And these young men are????

Pendragon13
07-12-2012, 12:55 PM
And these young men are????Tyrone Swoopes in the middle, no idea about the other two.

Matthew328
07-12-2012, 01:22 PM
Kenny Hill, Southlake Carroll QB (committed to Texas A&M)
Cody Thomas, Colleyville Heritage QB (committed to Oklahoma)