PDA

View Full Version : Matt

Gsquared
07-09-2012, 01:02 PM
Is Harlingen and Abilene playing again or was that a one time thing?

Matthew328
07-09-2012, 01:15 PM
one year deal...I bet you are glad I talked you into going to that game huh?

Saggy Aggie
07-09-2012, 01:29 PM
Is Harlingen gonna be anywhere close to as good as they were last year?

Matthew328
07-09-2012, 01:31 PM
They'll still be strong, but no I dont think they'll be as good as they were last year

Gsquared
07-09-2012, 01:31 PM
one year deal...I bet you are glad I talked you into going to that game huh?
Heck yea I am. Funny cuz the Friday night before I was in Coldspring for Coldspring vs Orangefield. After that game, went to some BBQ place in Coldspring and then went back to my room with a case of beer and drank my self silly while watching the scores on FSSW. When I got up that morning, I was a little hung over and almost drove back to Dallas but decided to make the drive from Coldspring to San Antonio taking your word for it that it would be a good game. Ended up being the best game ive seen in five years!! Good call sir!

Matthew328
07-09-2012, 01:40 PM
I gotta admit Heroes Stadium is really nice, NEISD did a really nice job with that place

Gsquared
07-09-2012, 01:44 PM
I gotta admit Heroes Stadium is really nice, NEISD did a really nice job with that place
Yea, awesome place!!!!!!!!!!!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
07-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Harlingen vs. Abilene was a one-time deal, sadly. Though there were rumors of a possible Harlingen vs. Odessa Permian matchup for this year, it didn't work out. That's not to say it won't happen in the future though, as Harlingen seems to be the only team in the Rio Grande Valley with the guts to try and reach out for teams from other regions to play.

Harlingen will still be good, but not as strong as they were last year. I think they'll be back in a couple of years when their current Fresh/Soph groups get up to Varsity. Supposedly both groups are very strong.

Ville-D
07-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Harlingen vs. Abilene was a one-time deal, sadly. Though there were rumors of a possible Harlingen vs. Odessa Permian matchup for this year, it didn't work out. That's not to say it won't happen in the future though, as Harlingen seems to be the only team in the Rio Grande Valley with the guts to try and reach out for teams from other regions to play.

Harlingen will still be good, but not as strong as they were last year. I think they'll be back in a couple of years when their current Fresh/Soph groups get up to Varsity. Supposedly both groups are very strong.

I heard they tried to play John Tyler, but JT backed out...

(this is a joke - of course)