PDA

View Full Version : Rangers Pitching

Bullaholic
06-29-2012, 09:48 AM
The Rangers spliced-together pitching rotation is not overpowering, but is getting the job done. 300+ combined (both teams) pitches in last night's A's win. Whew!

Sinton's own Mike Adams has been seeing a lot of relief work this week.

Bullaholic
06-29-2012, 09:53 AM
I'm bucking for a sports-writing or radio gig, G2....:D

I know I can pander for cookies as well as Tom Grieve (who I like).

regaleagle
06-29-2012, 11:07 PM
I think every home game that are loaded with food and sweets sent from all over. It started by just recognizing & thanking a few people on the air for the treats, and has turned into an avalanche of goodies practically every home game. They may even get some stuff on the road too for all I know. I can't remember, but I'm thinking I've heard them talking and thanking Rangers fans for some goodies when they were on the road.

Rabid Cougar
06-30-2012, 09:05 AM
I think every home game that are loaded with food and sweets sent from all over. It started by just recognizing & thanking a few people on the air for the treats, and has turned into an avalanche of goodies practically every home game. They may even get some stuff on the road too for all I know. I can't remember, but I'm thinking I've heard them talking and thanking Rangers fans for some goodies when they were on the road.

Yes, I noticed that during the recent west coast trip. They were receiving goodies at every stop. San Diego stop sounded like a home series.

CenTexSports
06-30-2012, 10:26 AM
What was in the goodies in San Diego? Is that what caused Dave Barnett to start rambling in the sixth? The last I heard, it was migrane related (maybe slight stroke) but some of the good CA stuff will make you ramble too.

But to the original question. As long as the pitchers can keep them within 4 runs it appears they are never out of it. At the first of the season, I thought they had a slump proof line-up. It is obivious that isn't true but even when they have been below par, they can win. I like the make-up of this team. I am not sure there is a trade out there that I would make.