PDA

View Full Version : job interview update

Old Tiger
06-28-2012, 10:42 AM
I did the interview tuesday and they called me yesterday afternoon and informed me i got the job. The position will start off as a coop till December or january and then i will be elgible for full time with all benefits. The job is located in san marcos and they are starting me out at a good hourly rate. Will be first shift for my coop then moved to second or 3rd shift after. I'm very excited about the opportunity. Thanks for all the wishes the other day!

Now the hard part is finding cheap living in that area.

Old Green
06-28-2012, 10:44 AM
I did the interview tuesday and they called me yesterday afternoon and informed me i got the job. The position will start off as a coop till December or january and then i will be elgible for full time with all benefits. The job is located in san marcos and they are starting me out at a good hourly rate. Will be first shift for my coop then moved to second or 3rd shift after. I'm very excited about the opportunity. Thanks for all the wishes the other day!

Now the hard part is finding cheap living in that area.Congrats on the new job Casey!

Phil C
06-28-2012, 10:55 AM
Congrats on the new job Casey!

From me too. Great news.

GrTigers6
06-28-2012, 10:56 AM
Congrats!

cr180t
06-28-2012, 11:50 PM
Congrats. What a great area to live in..

Blastoderm55
06-29-2012, 05:58 PM

Now the hard part is finding cheap living in that area.

Fight to keep the hourly status as long as you can. Salary sucks the big one.

garciap77
06-30-2012, 09:40 AM
:clap:http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/dancing-banana.gif:clap:

Old Tiger
07-02-2012, 08:29 AM
Thank yall. Now Friday my sister and i will be going apartment shopping. I think I will do student living in a 2 bedroom to save money then move to a neighboring city. If anyone has any suggestions or tips on this let me know. thanks.

LionFan72
07-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Just glad to see that you are employable and paying your share of taxes@! LOL!!~!!! As you revealed your expertise on the board, glad you got a job...........

LionFan72
07-02-2012, 09:55 AM
And thanks for making the effort to WORK! Not that many try anymore............\

buckeyebob
07-03-2012, 06:21 AM
Congratulations

Rule 1...if it feels good, do it
Rule 2...it don't really matter