PDA

View Full Version : Giddings Board Pull Heads Out

oldbuff78
04-10-2003, 02:02 PM
Looks like the board did what they should have done when Ivey left. They hired a fine young man.
Good luck Fitzhenry!!!

jr
04-12-2003, 01:34 PM
hey oldbuff78 who are you are you an ex football player and your number was 78 or is that when you graduated i'm going to bet on that you are an ex football player and your number was 78 just want to know??

:D :cool:

oldbuff78
04-14-2003, 11:45 AM
Wrong on both young man!!

jr
04-14-2003, 01:52 PM
Well then who are you are you a current football player and your number is 78 who are you do you live in giddings b/c if you do I usually spend a great deal of time in giddings just whant to know?? :)

oldbuff78
04-15-2003, 10:44 AM
I used to live in Giddings and was a coach. I now live in Houston and work for a recruiting firm in Alabama. I make it through Giddings about once a month. Tell me about you?

jr
04-15-2003, 01:55 PM
Hey Oldbuff78 my name is jj and i am going to graduate this year from elgin I played football in elgin and had a good year we made playoffs and lost to bridge city in the second round i made second team all district wr and am playing baseball and we are on track to make playoffs. the reason that i spen a great deal of time in giddings is that my girlfriend lives their and i only get to see her on the weekends and sometimes duirng the week if where lucky. what year did you coach in giddings? well gotta go talk to you later. :D

oldbuff78
04-15-2003, 04:47 PM
I never coached in Giddings, but in Houston and San Antonio.

ivdunit
04-15-2003, 05:48 PM
It is true that oldbuff78 never coached at GISD, but AT ONE TIME he DID have alot of power. Most feel he is responsible for starting the revolving door in the AD's office that is still spinning.

buffalo booster
04-16-2003, 01:32 PM
Ouch...

So, why is he so critical of the current Board? Note the title of the thread he started...

maskedassassin
04-16-2003, 10:36 PM
Okay Mr. Mit__________, oops did I almost blow your cover. You may pat yourself on the back now. You have gotten what you wanted so leave things in the past, or do you seem to have a problem letting go of the past? Like, you are bitter because your man didn't get the job when Odell was hired? And no one would listen to you because you weren't on the board anymore? Oh look, the assassin is 4-4 so far! I guess you never took into account everything that the families caught up in this would have to endure. Do you feel like a bigger man because you helped to ruin his son's high school experience having to move his senior year? Why not quit hiding behind your name and confront the young man, I'm sure he would love to have some face time with you....but wait, even at 17, he is a bigger person than you will ever pretend to be. Giddings will miss him next year but he will bounce back at a good school and still get a scholarship. Oh yeah, and aren't your kids out of school? So why the big interest anyway? Can't afford to be a big shot at A&M and get your guy hired and fired there? So you use a little power in Giddings and it makes you feel just like the big-time boosters at those schools. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. I will agree on one point though, Coach Fitzhenry is a great hire and will lead the Buffs to good things. Look forward to seeing you at the games next year:) Oh, and don't expect me to reply to you about any of this. I try to be above that but this has been building for a while now.

P.S. jr, Oldbuff was not a coach at GHS, his coaching duties are relegated to Little League, don't be mislead like so many others here.

<small>[ April 16, 2003, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: maskedassassin ]</small>

oldbuff78
04-17-2003, 08:48 AM
Mask, it's amazing to listen to you. You have no earthly idea what you are talking about. I am not even the person who you think I am. Good luck to you, you need to watch what you say about innocent people, it's not fair to them. I heard a story about a coach in Giddings that was almost fired there and has been there for over 20 years, because he was saying stuff about the coach on e-mails. I heard all that was false. Good luck to all the people in Giddings and the new coach. The kids deserve better than you adults.