PDA

View Full Version : Nathan Elliott

Old Tiger
06-25-2012, 03:30 PM
Tell me about this kid? Will he be a big time prospect?

orange machine
06-25-2012, 03:38 PM
Not trying to be a homer, but the kid is legit. You will be hearing his name a ton for the next 3 years and well after that. I dont want to put the cart before the horse, but as long as he keeps improving he will be playing on saturdays. He is a sophmore going into this year and is 6'2 190 and has a cannon of an arm and is very accurate. He can also has great feet and can run.

orange machine
06-25-2012, 03:39 PM
Here is Nathans Freshman highlights. H e has grown a lot since last season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYmfI0P09iU

Old Tiger
06-25-2012, 03:40 PM
Not trying to be a homer, but the kid is legit. You will be hearing his name a ton for the next 3 years and well after that. I dont want to put the cart before the horse, but as long as he keeps improving he will be playing on saturdays. He is a sophmore going into this year and is 6'2 190 and has a cannon of an arm and is very accurate. He can also has great feet and can run.Hearing Texas is his early favorite. He was 6'2 185# as a fresh?

Or is that what he is up to now?

orange machine
06-25-2012, 03:47 PM
Hearing Texas is his early favorite. He was 6'2 185# as a fresh?

Or is that what he is up to now?

I was talking to his uncle the other day and he said he is 6'2 and some change pushing 6'3 and 190lbs. Whats crazy is he should just now be starting his freshman year of highschool.

Tejastrue
06-25-2012, 03:52 PM
Here is Nathans Freshman highlights. H e has grown a lot since last season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYmfI0P09iU

Good looking kid. A lot of patience and poise, especially for a freshman.

regaleagle
06-26-2012, 12:10 AM
Orange, you know as well as I do that DCTF has it backwards with Celina and Argyle. This is the best group of kids talentwise Celina has fielded in at least 5 yrs. With the tandem of Elliot and D Davis in the backfield, Thiel at reciever, the beefy line, and the linebackers returning from an 11-1 stint last year, this team is one of my favorites to win it all in DII, unlessen them Argyle Eagles come to Celina in Week 10 and play the game of the year for us. And even if we do, and Frisco Lone Star makes it in as the DI in our district, we still will have to meet again if we both keep winning. I reckon we at Argyle should be pulling for them Aubrey Chaparrals to be the 3rd team in our district just so we can go DI and not hafta deal with you boyz but once this season, lol. Looking forward to our Week 10 GOTW, though.

regaleagle
06-26-2012, 12:22 AM
And BTW, Old Tiger....if that dancing darling happens to be one of y'alls cheerleaders(wink), I'll be sure and get to the game EARLY just to secure me a front row seat, LOL!!!

orange machine
06-26-2012, 08:33 AM
Orange, you know as well as I do that DCTF has it backwards with Celina and Argyle. This is the best group of kids talentwise Celina has fielded in at least 5 yrs. With the tandem of Elliot and D Davis in the backfield, Thiel at reciever, the beefy line, and the linebackers returning from an 11-1 stint last year, this team is one of my favorites to win it all in DII, unlessen them Argyle Eagles come to Celina in Week 10 and play the game of the year for us. And even if we do, and Frisco Lone Star makes it in as the DI in our district, we still will have to meet again if we both keep winning. I reckon we at Argyle should be pulling for them Aubrey Chaparrals to be the 3rd team in our district just so we can go DI and not hafta deal with you boyz but once this season, lol. Looking forward to our Week 10 GOTW, though.

That Oline you speak of wont be all that beefy this year they will be much quicker though and able to move off the ball much better. If im right in my assumption the oline size wise goes as follows.

LT 6'2 215 - LG 5'9 220 - C 6'1 225 RG 5'9 200 RT 6'4 260+

So as you can see they are not real big on the oline this year. Other than Nathan at qb I think the player to watch for is runningback Connor Torbert.

Manso/V8
06-26-2012, 10:48 AM
I was talking to his uncle the other day and he said he is 6'2 and some change pushing 6'3 and 190lbs. Whats crazy is he should just now be starting his freshman year of highschool.

Impressive player. The future should be bright for him.