PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood peeps...

slingshot
06-24-2012, 10:25 AM
What condition is the lake in? Thinking of pulling the boat down for some water fun...

bwdlionfan
06-24-2012, 10:37 AM
What condition is the lake in? Thinking of pulling the boat down for some water fun...

I don't live in Bwood anymore, but I know the lake is about 11 feet low. It got 18 feet low last fall, but the lake patrol never closed the water to boats. I've been on the lake before at 10 low and we went all over it from the north end to the west end under the bridge. Just be cautious of where you are. Water is still 80-90 feet over by the dam.

BwdLion73
06-24-2012, 10:46 AM
Not a lot of boats out today. Your safe in the main bodys, just don't be flying a bulldog flag and you should be good.I

BwdLion73
06-24-2012, 10:50 AM
The lake gets quite after 3 or so on sundays. Be sure and check out the wild duck marina.

slingshot
06-24-2012, 08:44 PM
So much for 'water fun'... unloaded my boat at BWD State Park, went up and parked, climbed in with my sons and some of their friends to go wakeboarding---and promply hit a submerged rock and broke my prop :doh: . Not having a spare, just loaded back up and drove 5 very disappointed teens into town and let them stuff at Underwood's. They may have come home disappointed--but at least they came home with a full belly!

Bosqueville
06-25-2012, 08:30 AM
So much for 'water fun'... unloaded my boat at BWD State Park, went up and parked, climbed in with my sons and some of their friends to go wakeboarding---and promply hit a submerged rock and broke my prop :doh: . Not having a spare, just loaded back up and drove 5 very disappointed teens into town and let them stuff at Underwood's. They may have come home disappointed--but at least they came home with a full belly!

I'd take that if nothing else! And I don't care what people say... Underwoods is still excellent! The crowds attest to this as well.

garciap77
06-26-2012, 02:10 PM
I'd take that if nothing else! And I don't care what people say... Underwoods is still excellent! The crowds attest to this as well.

I thought Underwoods was in Early:confused::confused::confused:

95mustang
06-26-2012, 03:40 PM
I thought Underwoods was in Early:confused::confused::confused:

Nope it is west of Whataburger. :D

BEAST
06-26-2012, 03:52 PM
Nope it is west of Whataburger. :D

Thats odd because there service is faster than Whataburger. I thought anything east was fast??

BEAST

LIONS#1
06-26-2012, 06:23 PM
Well the toilet on the east side of my house flushes just a tad bit faster than the toilet on the west side does.:nerd: Of course that line goes straight to East Texas:devil:....just an observation....that's all...:hijacktd:

buckeyebob
06-27-2012, 05:04 AM
Well the toilet on the east side of my house flushes just a tad bit faster than the toilet on the west side does.:nerd: Of course that line goes straight to East Texas:devil:....just an observation....that's all...:hijacktd:

Typical...we are always fed the crap.

garciap77
06-30-2012, 10:03 AM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smilies/hmm.gif