PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody that has thier new DCTF pm me please?

Gsquared
06-21-2012, 12:38 PM
I didnt get a chance to go get one at lunch and have a ?

Gsquared
06-21-2012, 12:42 PM
Nevermind, found my info

Bullaholic
06-21-2012, 12:46 PM
I didnt get a chance to go get one at lunch and have a ?

Same thing every year----cheapskate....:D

SintonFan_inAustin
06-21-2012, 12:52 PM
is it out all over texas is just up north for now?

Gsquared
06-21-2012, 01:13 PM
Same thing every year----cheapskate....:D

Hey, Im always nice enough to let you buy me enchiladas and Modelo when I roll thru Bridgeport! :D

Bullaholic
06-21-2012, 01:52 PM
Hey, Im always nice enough to let you buy me enchiladas and Modelo when I roll thru Bridgeport! :D

Yea, I still remember---you said you had to leave early and you walked the check and told them I was buying on your way out.

Gsquared
06-21-2012, 02:12 PM
Yea, I still remember---you said you had to leave early and you walked the check and told them I was buying on your way out.
Dang it, you figured it out. I thought you would think I was missing and put my picture on a milk carton and fill so sorry for me when I was "found" that you would buy my dinner, again.

Pendragon13
06-21-2012, 03:00 PM
Just do like everyone else and go the HEB, Albertsons, Wally World etc...and hang out at the magazine rack for 30 minutes or so.;)

Gsquared
06-21-2012, 03:27 PM
Just do like everyone else and go the HEB, Albertsons, Wally World etc...and hang out at the magazine rack for 30 minutes or so.;)
I do but I get distracted by the copy of "Jugs" and foget what im there for.

Gone Fishing
06-21-2012, 08:15 PM
is it out all over texas is just up north for now?

All over the World...Lol

turbostud
06-22-2012, 12:25 AM
I do but I get distracted by the copy of "Jugs" and foget what im there for.

Thats why the pages are always stuck together.

regaleagle
06-24-2012, 12:37 PM
Hey G, I guess by now you have your new DCTF in hand, right? Or somebody else's anyway, lol. Can't wait for FNF to hit the stands. When is it due to come out? I'm hoping it is a little more realistic with the Top 25 in 3A this year. I seriously doubt that Argyle should be ranked so highly at the start of the season. Just too many other good teams considering the dropdowns and others that have more seasoned qb/rb stars returning. Argyle will have Sadler at qb, and a very good rb that is young, but played alot on varsity last year. Our defense will be stout as well. The coaches did a superb job last year getting all the underclassmen many minutes. But Top 6 is pushing it a little too much, IMO.

regaleagle
06-24-2012, 12:39 PM
BTW, what's a "thier"?

Gsquared
06-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Hey G, I guess by now you have your new DCTF in hand, right? Or somebody else's anyway, lol. Can't wait for FNF to hit the stands. When is it due to come out? I'm hoping it is a little more realistic with the Top 25 in 3A this year. I seriously doubt that Argyle should be ranked so highly at the start of the season. Just too many other good teams considering the dropdowns and others that have more seasoned qb/rb stars returning. Argyle will have Sadler at qb, and a very good rb that is young, but played alot on varsity last year. Our defense will be stout as well. The coaches did a superb job last year getting all the underclassmen many minutes. But Top 6 is pushing it a little too much, IMO.
Should hit the shelves in 2-3 weeks.