PDA

View Full Version : Texas Rangers now

Buckeye1980
06-21-2012, 12:07 PM
Where are all the people who wanted to fire Wash and thought the Rangers were going nowher? Best record in baseball, largest lead of any division in baseball.....where are are all the critics now ?:tisk:

Old Tiger
06-21-2012, 12:18 PM
I know one thing I'll be glad when they start sucking again or the Astros return to their form before the last 3-4 years so all these damn bandwagon fans will shut up.

*Note not saying you are a bandwagon fan just a general statement.

Looking4number8
06-21-2012, 12:23 PM
I watch most games and cant argue with what you are saying but they swept the Astro's and the Padres. I did not think they looked great in either series. They got the go ahead run last night off the straight walks one of them being a bases loaded walk.

I am cheering the Rangers on but I think they can play better like they were at the beginning of the year.

On a side note, we do have a lot of injuries now and still winning.... thats a good sign

SintonFan_inAustin
06-21-2012, 12:56 PM
I watch most games and cant argue with what you are saying but they swept the Astro's and the Padres. I did not think they looked great in either series. They got the go ahead run last night off the straight walks one of them being a bases loaded walk.

I am cheering the Rangers on but I think they can play better like they were at the beginning of the year.

On a side note, we do have a lot of injuries now and still winning.... thats a good sign i agree, they've won but just doesn't seem like the team that was on fire in April. Its a long season so they're just going through the motions for now and that still has produce the best record in baseball as of today. Lol maybe we just been spoiled now that the Rangers are expected to win each time they take the field.

Rabid Cougar
06-21-2012, 01:31 PM
i agree, they've won but just doesn't seem like the team that was on fire in April. Its a long season so they're just going through the motions for now and that still has produce the best record in baseball as of today. Lol maybe we just been spoiled now that the Rangers are expected to win each time they take the field.

+ one

pirate4state
06-21-2012, 08:05 PM
the only reason I root for the Rangers is because of Mike Adams.

not that anyone cares ... js

regaleagle
06-21-2012, 09:11 PM
If the Rangers don't sign Josh Hamilton to an extended contract, they will have a big hole in their lineup, and will lose games like they did when he was out a short time this month. He's also a very good outfielder, so I'm sure Gentry can't fill the void. Or anyone else. Without him, they are competitive, but with him they win.

Roughneck93
06-22-2012, 04:15 PM
Looking forward to Roy O's Ranger debut tonight.

RoyceTTU
06-22-2012, 09:31 PM
Daniels and Ryan with another clutch move. Well Played guys. Well played

Tejastrue
06-22-2012, 09:34 PM
Nice debut Oswalt. Let's keep it going.