PDA

View Full Version : Is everybody gettin' healthy for the upcoming football season?

Cam
06-20-2012, 10:44 AM
I'm not talkin' bout the players, I'm talkin' bout us Downlowers! Season is almost upon us. Get yourself in good health now! Stop procrastinatin'!
Get your culo-oscopy (colonoscopy) done, root canals, prostrate checks, in-grown toenails yanked, nose hairs clipped, and for you older gents, thosed annoying hairs on your earlobes, backs adjusted, anxiety issues resolved, depression whooped, bunions fixed, knees braced, hernia's fixed, eye's checked, vasectomies done, breast implants removed, bloodwork, cardio check, etc., etc.....
Other than some back problems (due to fallin' off a hammock!), and some lingering discomfort from a hernia operation over a year ago, I think I'm pretty much doin' OK and ready to go. Done did my root canal. My colonoscopy is done! The only worry I have with that is when I woke up, the gastro doc was standin' over me with a cheapish grin on his face.....and his pant zipper was down....oh well.......:doh:

So, here's hoping all of y'all sons-bitches (and of course the fine ladies) are doin' great!!!:D