PDA

View Full Version : God Bless Lavaca County

lostaussie
06-20-2012, 07:57 AM
That is all.

Gsquared
06-20-2012, 09:54 AM
That is all.
Let me guess, you are sitting in a boat, lazy fishin and drinkin Shiner the necter of Lavaca County?

RoyceTTU
06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
3 weekends ago I was enjoying a baseball game at At&T park in San Francisco, went to go get a beer....they had Shiner

True Story...
that is all

Gsquared
06-20-2012, 10:35 AM
3 weekends ago I was enjoying a baseball game at At&T park in San Francisco, went to go get a beer....they had Shiner

True Story...
that is all

Sweet!!!!

44INAROW
06-20-2012, 10:39 AM
That is all.
I am so proud to call Lavaca County my next door neighbors!

True Story...
that is all

when my brother moved to Lakeland Florida in early 2001, being an "avid" Shiner drinker - he was having "issues", not being able to get a regular supply of Shiner.. He struck up a deal with the good folks at PUBLIX (FL version of HEB) and their corporate offices are in Lakeland, he met with the director of marketing - and now - 11 years later - they sell Shiner, Shiner Blonde, Shiner Bock - and for good measure - Ranch Style Beans and Blue Bell Ice Cream.. I am not saying my brother is responsible for all - but he got the ball rolling on the Shiner :) He's since moved back to God's country, but my middle son lives out there is able to enjoy Shiner now..............

GrTigers6
06-20-2012, 11:37 AM
I think he may be refering to the story about the dad who was not charged with murder when he killed a man who was sexually assaulting his daughter.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/father-daughter-attacker-beat-death-texas-151942957.html

Old Tiger
06-20-2012, 01:01 PM
Shiner has been replaced by beers from other breweries such as St Arnolds, Real Ale, and 512.