PDA

View Full Version : The End is definitely near!!...

Cam
06-19-2012, 01:15 PM
So, I took my kids to Padre Island for some first ever jetty fishin'....and, I came away convinced the apocalypse is upon us...here's why:

So, as we were walking out onto the jetties (alot of people!), we passed a very young couple sitting on a square piece of granite. They were oblivious to the many folks walkin' by....The fella was sittin' behind his gal in a very tight formation...As we walked towards them, I noticed this guy giving this gal some very subtle pelvic thrusts:tisk:....and all along they were staring out towards the water like they were lookin' for Flipper or something.....I know my kids noticed too and I'm sure they were a bit embarrassed.....I made sure we got as far away from them as possible. A few minutes later, my voyager instincts in me....uhh wait, "voyager" was a space probe.......my voyeur instincts in me made me take another look towards this couple....Sure nuff, things were heatin' up and escalatin'!!.....I noticed one guy bout 20 yards away pointin' at em'!....And, an older winter Texan lady standin' next to her hubby (probly both from Minnesota) holdin' her hand over her mouth in total shock!!....Well, maybe not "total shock"...I'm sure she was reminiscing just a bit!:doh:.........Anyways, as I observed these two with their tacklebox closed and their fishin' poles out of water, all I could think of was, "Damn, the fish ain't bitin'!"..:thmbdwn:.....but there was definitely some fishy stuff goin' on that's for sure.....I shouldn've paid attention to the signs.....only my youngest caught what I think is called a ribbon fish....everyone else was just catchin' catfish.......What gives with this generation?????:doh:...

Lord, just go ahead and take me now!.....well, can you maybe just wait until after football season??...:D

Old Tiger
06-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Sounds like the world is trying to replenish.

Cam
06-19-2012, 03:03 PM
Sounds like the world is trying to replenish.

yeah....like them folks from Sodom & Gomorrah!......:devil:......

"foosball is the devil".....

RoyceTTU
06-19-2012, 03:10 PM
did it smell like fish?

So, I took my kids to Padre Island for some first ever jetty fishin'....and, I came away convinced the apocalypse is upon us...here's why:

So, as we were walking out onto the jetties (alot of people!), we passed a very young couple sitting on a square piece of granite. They were oblivious to the many folks walkin' by....The fella was sittin' behind his gal in a very tight formation...As we walked towards them, I noticed this guy giving this gal some very subtle pelvic thrusts:tisk:....and all along they were staring out towards the water like they were lookin' for Flipper or something.....I know my kids noticed too and I'm sure they were a bit embarrassed.....I made sure we got as far away from them as possible. A few minutes later, my voyager instincts in me....uhh wait, "voyager" was a space probe.......my voyeur instincts in me made me take another look towards this couple....Sure nuff, things were heatin' up and escalatin'!!.....I noticed one guy bout 20 yards away pointin' at em'!....And, an older winter Texan lady standin' next to her hubby (probly both from Minnesota) holdin' her hand over her mouth in total shock!!....Well, maybe not "total shock"...I'm sure she was reminiscing just a bit!:doh:.........Anyways, as I observed these two with their tacklebox closed and their fishin' poles out of water, all I could think of was, "Damn, the fish ain't bitin'!"..:thmbdwn:.....but there was definitely some fishy stuff goin' on that's for sure.....I shouldn've paid attention to the signs.....only my youngest caught what I think is called a ribbon fish....everyone else was just catchin' catfish.......What gives with this generation?????:doh:...

Lord, just go ahead and take me now!.....well, can you maybe just wait until after football season??...:D

I would just call the cops but they would be done and gone before they showed up.

1st and goal
06-19-2012, 07:33 PM
I did see on the fishing report that the pink snapper fishing was fair caught on sausage bait...

navscanmaster
06-19-2012, 08:55 PM
I did see on the fishing report that the pink snapper fishing was fair caught on sausage bait...
/eot

Eagle 1
06-19-2012, 09:32 PM
Not the end of time, just the 60's all over.

LionFan72
06-20-2012, 06:54 AM
A cold bucket of water would have improved the the scenery! Works on dogs of all species, especially where kids are involved.

Cam
06-20-2012, 09:46 AM

....which reminds me of an old joke:

Bill: Hey, did you hear about the gal who went deep sea fishin' with 5 guys?
Phil C: No, what happened?
Bill: She came home with a red snapper!

dang....I think I heard that one when I was 5 years old!.....those crazy older cousins of mine....

RoyceTTU
06-20-2012, 10:54 AM
....which reminds me of an old joke:

Bill: Hey, did you hear about the gal who went deep sea fishin' with 5 guys?
Phil C: No, what happened?
Bill: She came home with a red snapper!

dang....I think I heard that one when I was 5 years old!.....those crazy older cousins of mine....

very offensive, It's reported :devil:

RoyceTTU
06-20-2012, 03:03 PM
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2009/3/3/128805410756180210.jpg

nobogey72
06-21-2012, 11:12 AM
Oh Crap!! The guy wasn't about 58, dark-headed, and had a Wylie cap on, and the girl look alot like Tiger Woods ex-wife, was he?? Please tell me NO! And, when did you say this was again????

bigwood33
06-21-2012, 12:19 PM
A cold bucket of water would have improved the the scenery! Works on dogs of all species, especially where kids are involved.
I was thinking the same thing. You should not have had to put up with that. Heck, a guy can get arrested for taking a leak in a alley, certainly intercourse on a public beach is worst than that.

1st and goal
06-21-2012, 08:48 PM
Actually, they could both be arrested and considered sex offenders since it occurred in front of minors.

RoyceTTU
06-22-2012, 08:53 AM
NSFY......turn back now....Weiners in public

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__nUmLHsiKa4/SlePys5SrqI/AAAAAAAAA-Y/4DxUh0wF0tU/s400/wiener.jpg