PDA

View Full Version : Where the heck is RoyceTTU?

Cam
06-15-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm gettin' worried.....

ccmom
06-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Worried? He just posted a couple of hours ago. Maybe he's actually working now, or playing golf.

Cam
06-15-2012, 04:30 PM
Worried? He just posted a couple of hours ago. Maybe he's actually working now, or playing golf.

OK I musta missed him...just checkin' and takin' a head count......since our first game is against the Wood, I gotta get my trash talkin' lines (limericks included) in order.....shoot, I'm outnumbered for sure!......them Lion folk come out of the Wood-work pretty quick when the season rolls around......I'll be ready....Greendawg, you got my back??......

ccmom
06-15-2012, 05:10 PM
OK I musta missed him...just checkin' and takin' a head count......since our first game is against the Wood, I gotta get my trash talkin' lines (limericks included) in order.....shoot, I'm outnumbered for sure!......them Lion folk come out of the Wood-work pretty quick when the season rolls around......I'll be ready....Greendawg, you got my back??...... Those kitty cats are nothing to worry about. ;)

RoyceTTU
06-15-2012, 08:41 PM
I'm here broseph. Bouncing in and out as I can. It's been a busy last month and for the next 2 weeks transitioning my job to someone else while I prepare for the big move out to California. You can't get rid o me that easy ;-)

RoyceTTU
06-15-2012, 08:54 PM
CCMOM, I was in your neck of the wood Tuesday golfing. I played Abilene country club. It was my first. I enjoyed the course with the exception of the greens. They were quite a bit slower than what I was used to an it gave me hell. Good times though

ccmom
06-15-2012, 09:23 PM
CCMOM, I was in your neck of the wood Tuesday golfing. I played Abilene country club. It was my first. I enjoyed the course with the exception of the greens. They were quite a bit slower than what I was used to an it gave me hell. Good times though Glad you enjoyed it. I would have heckled you from the pool if I had known you were there! ;)