PDA

View Full Version : woman files false tax return but how she gets busted amazes me

Looking4number8
06-14-2012, 12:19 PM
The thing that got me is she got busted when she reported the card lost. Really!!! you file a false return that nets you 2.1 million bucks (and appear to get away with it) then lose the stupid debit card. She must be an Abilene Wylie Grad because purpleville sucks!!.... (to make it sports related)

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/14/12215508-21m-tax-refund-150k-shopping-spree-alleged-scammer-charged

regaleagle
06-14-2012, 05:37 PM
Chances are she would have been tagged sooner or later, anyway. But at least they caught the mistake early, and were able to retrieve the 1.9 million remaining. I'm sure most hard-working taxpayers are happy to see this woman prosecuted. That was their hard-earned tax dollars going to her.

Farmersfan
06-15-2012, 03:45 PM
Chances are she would have been tagged sooner or later, anyway. But at least they caught the mistake early, and were able to retrieve the 1.9 million remaining. I'm sure most hard-working taxpayers are happy to see this woman prosecuted. That was their hard-earned tax dollars going to her.

I know I am! that 1.9 million will buy a lot of beer for all the Obama supporters on the Government tit.........................