PDA

View Full Version : Lance Armstong in trouble again.

Phil C
06-14-2012, 09:49 AM
You have to post the bad along with the good. However at this late point I am disgusted with it. He has passed every drug test taken and the acusers don't exactly have good reputations. And he was checked very often.
The main thing is that I feel that with today's economy and people out of work and we are in a financial crisis that this is a waste of taxpayer's money that could be much better used elsewhere.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/us-anti-doping-agency-charges-203910063--spt.html

BEAST
06-14-2012, 09:56 AM
You have to post the bad along with the good. However at this late point I am disgusted with it. He has passed every drug test taken and the acusers don't exactly have good reputations. And he was checked very often.
The main thing is that I feel that with today's economy and people out of work and we are in a financial crisis that this is a waste of taxpayer's money that could be much better used elsewhere.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/us-anti-doping-agency-charges-203910063--spt.html

I agree with you. He has never failed a drug test and at one point he was checked more than any other athlete.

BEAST

bolshavik
06-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Hey Beast ------ This just in YOU SUCK

Phil C
06-15-2012, 08:26 AM
Just one example of how better this money could be used is better care of our forests to help prevent forest fires. One of the forest experts said that lack of care contributed to the spread of forest fires.

ogg
06-15-2012, 08:43 AM
Just one example of how better this money could be used is better care of our forests to help prevent forest fires. One of the forest experts said that lack of care contributed to the spread of forest fires.

I totally agree. This relentless prusuit to bring Lance down has become a joke and a waste of money. I'm curious to know who it is from the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency that's fueling this BS.

Txbroadcaster
06-15-2012, 10:04 AM
smoke equals fire

Saggy Aggie
06-15-2012, 11:31 AM
The only thing they really have on him is the blood manipulation... Which if he did do it, would explain why he always passed his tests.

RoyceTTU
06-15-2012, 11:41 AM
I'm not trolling here in any way.........

If indeed something ever comes out about him doping, I wonder what impact the University of Texas will have. They've done some intensive studies of everything about his body during and after his cycling days. You'd think if something was there, they'd know.

rholl
06-15-2012, 11:42 AM
Experts guesstimate that Barry Bonds steroid trial cost taxpayers $50 million
Clemens trial will cost even more
Now Armstrong will bring the total even higher....$150 million to bring these ruthless killers to justice!

Thank you Congress for making the streets safer at night!!!!!!!!:thmbdwn:

turbostud
06-15-2012, 11:54 AM
Experts guesstimate that Barry Bonds steroid trial cost taxpayers $50 million
Clemens trial will cost even more
Now Armstrong will bring the total even higher....$150 million to bring these ruthless killers to justice!

Thank you Congress for making the streets safer at night!!!!!!!!:thmbdwn:

Lance Armstrong is not going to trial. The Feds already dropped their case against him. USADA (the official anti-doping agency for Olympic sport,) is now out to prove he doped. There is no criminality to this case. The most that will happen is LA will be stripped of his titles and his reputation ruined. Yes this still costs taxpayer money but it is not a criminal trial like Bonds and Clemons.