PDA

View Full Version : Really enjoyed game 1 of the finals...

Saggy Aggie
06-12-2012, 10:26 PM
So much so that I watched the Astros instead.

ABC did a great job with the presentation and video quality tonight

Saggy Aggie
06-12-2012, 10:36 PM
or maybe it was just college station, idk.

Either way it was pretty gay

bigcountry
06-12-2012, 11:13 PM
or maybe it was just college station, idk.

Either way it was pretty gay

Hook'Em! Yours Truly.....Kevin Durant.

Saggy Aggie
06-12-2012, 11:21 PM
Hook'Em! Yours Truly.....Kevin Durant. what?

I mean I understand what you're saying... But relevance to this thread?

bigcountry
06-12-2012, 11:29 PM
what?

I mean I understand what you're saying... But relevance to this thread?

You did mention game 1 of the NBA series tonight did you not? Just a shout out for a well played game by horn brother KD. Plenty entertaining for me....much better than a boring Astros game I tell ya that!

turbostud
06-13-2012, 12:16 AM
Kevin Durant is on the verge of becoming "the man" in the NBA. Thunder to this point have gone thru a very talented Western Conf and have now started on the East's best. How could you not want to see that.

Old Tiger
06-13-2012, 12:36 AM
KD has won scoring title last 3 years straight yet was never really considered for MVP.

Saggy Aggie
06-13-2012, 12:37 AM
Kevin Durant is on the verge of becoming "the man" in the NBA. Thunder to this point have gone thru a very talented Western Conf and have now started on the East's best. How could you not want to see that. no, I did want to see it.

It's pretty evident that no one picked up my sarcasm. Apparently some people (at least college station) couldn't watch the game because there were technical issues.

I missed 90% of the game. After I posted this thread, I realized this wasn't a national problem, rather local.

pirate4state
06-13-2012, 02:05 PM
I noticed that I could NOT hear the commentators. It was rather annoying. I wonder if it was because I was watching in HD via antenna? :thinking:

This is the ONLY time I will watch a basketball game from start to finish and I rather enjoyed it, even if I did fall asleep with about a minute left to play.